Search result for Air India
- Indian Civil Aviation Minister, Hardeep Singh Puri said India will take a review on the passengers before continuing the India UAE special flight program.
Puri on Youtube in a live interview said “Air Bubble agreements” w...
• After Air India, the government has now ordered Indigo, GoAir and Spicejet to undertake Vande Bharat Mission flights
• In order to start bilateral air bubbles, the Government of India is currently in talks with Germany, France, the U.S, Canada and Gulf c...
• In the last month, the government had deployed INS warship Jalashwa to bring back 687 stranded fishermen from Iran
• All the fishermen have been sent back to their districts in separate vehicles said the Fisheries Minister D Jayakumar
• Only those UAE residents with permits to return from India can book flight tickets
• Air India Express will be operating flights from July 12 to July 26
• Air India and Air India Express will also operate more flights to repatriate strande...
• Tata Group is seriously interested in bringing back airlines that it had founded 87 years back
• Tata Group holds 51 percent stake in Malaysian airlines, Air Asia
• Apparently Singapore Airlines has declined to take part in the bid to acqu...
• On May 16, the U.S. President Donald Trump had tweeted about donating ventilators to India in this battle against coronavirus
• This tranche of ventilators was brought in the country from Chicago by Air India flight
Kenneth I Juster, U.S. ambas...
• Air India website got more than 6 crore hits in just two hours
• Under the phase 3 of Vande Bharat Mission, Air India will operate around 300 flights to Australia, the U.S., the UK, Canada, Europe and certain countries in Africa
• Within o...
On Saturday, Delhi to Moscow flight operated by Air India was called back immediately after ground team of the airlines found that one of the pilots had tested positive of COVID-19.
According to an Air India official, an empty flight A320, which was going in the direction of Moscow t...
• Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri said that the number of flights operated by Air India will be increased
• Under the Vande Bharat Mission, the Government of India along with Air India has repatriated thousands of Indians stranded in the oversea...
• All the passengers on the board were sent to mandatory home quarantine
• On Tuesday, a passenger on IndiGo's Chennai-Coimbatore tested positive for the coronavirus
Nearly 40 passengers on Air India’s Delhi-Ludhiana flight were sent to...
Some 115 Indians stranded in Israel that included students, unemployed caregivers and pregnant women were evacuated by Air India in a repatriation flight under the Government of India’s Vande Bharat Mission.
This flight took off at 1 a.m. IST and also had five Israeli diplomats...
• Current Total Cases: 112,359
• Total Deaths : 3,435
• Cumulative recoveries : 45,300
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
Maharashtra: Cases 39,297, number of deaths 1,390. New deaths 65
Tamil Nadu: ...
After a stopover in the national capital Delhi, 323 Indian passengers were brought back to Bangalore from London at around 4:47 a.m. on Monday in an Air India repatriation flight (1803).
According to the officials, all the passengers were screened and checked in order to see whether anyone...
• Air India airlifted 112 French nationals
• These French nationals were brought to Paris in a special flight from Mumbai
• Previously Air India airlifted German nationals to the city of Frankfurt
Total 112 French nationals, ...
- Air India will not take any bookings until the end of April 2020
- These instructions to the national carrier come from the government
- The private flights have not been issued any such instructions
The 21-day lockdown calle...
• Air India operates nine charter flights to repatriate German citizens
• All the flights came from Mumbai and Delhi
• Over 2,000 citizens were flown from various cities of India
Due to current coronavirus crisis, various European ...
- A temporary ban has been placed on foreigners by the government
- For some routes, operations have been suspended while for others weekly frequencies have been reduced
After the govern...
In an effort to revitalize a slowing economy, the Indian government may open its insurance and aviation industries to foreign investors.
The Ministry of Finance proposed to raise the limit on foreign direct investment in Indian insurance and pension firms from the current level of 49 pe...
IN NEW DELHI: By March in upcoming year, the government plans to sell the two indebted companies, Air India (AI) and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL). This news was broken by Nirmala Sitharaman, Finance Minister of India, in a talk with Times of India, at a time when ailing national ca...