Search result for API
- Indian government introduces new API for knowing the vaccination status of individuals
- This is a simple OTP based process, that maintains privacy and is consent based
The Indian government has introduced a new Application ...
• He said “Together, let us demonstrate to ourselves, and to the world, the enduring strength and the limitless capacity and goodness of who we are as Americans.”
Talking to the country on the occasion of the six-month anniversary of the unfortunate...
Cloud Healthcare API is a packaged solution to accelerate ingestion, storage, and analysis of healthcare data by cloud-based services. In the recent past, HL7v2, DICOM, and FHIR were supported, all of which are/were widely-used formats for healthcare records and data.
- Japan’s economy shrank in Jan-March period by 3.9 percent.
- Real gross domestic product contracted 1.0 percent from the previous quarter.
- Government spending dropped 1.1 percent.
- Capital expenditure decrea...
According to the statement issued by social media giant Facebook Inc. on Friday, it has suspended former U.S. President Donald Trump until at least January 2023.
The Facebook account of the former US President was suspended after the infamous January 6 incident, when his supporters had sto...
- In 2021, Credit Suisse is going to hire over 1000 IT employees in India.
- In the last three years, Credit Suisse has hired 2,000 IT employees in India.
- The operations of Credit Suisse in India.
- New recruitments are for ...
- China’s interest in Australian property declines by 29 percent in 2020.
- China’s total investment in Australian property reached $935.5 million in 2019.
- Canberra and Beijing’s international relations will...
- The Serious Fraud Office or SFO of UK said that, it has been investigating the GFG Alliance led by Sanjeev Gupta
- The SFO said that, its investigation is covering the financial arrangement of the company with the Greensill Capital UK Ltd
- Japan’s Nomura Holdings reports a loss of $2.3 billion.
- The loss was from trades tied to U.S. investment firm Archegos Capital Management.
- Nomura is not planning any major changes in its business strategies. ...
- Panasonic decides to fully acquire the U.S Blue Yonder Group.
- Panasonic plans to strengthen its logistics business with Blue Yonder’s digital technology.
- Panasonic in 2020 had previously obtained a 20% stake in Blue...
• A report by Bloomberg stated that investors earning $1 million or more would have to pay a tax of 39.6 percent on any capital gains, which happens to be nearly double than the existing rate
• The report further said a separate surtax on investment income...
- The parliamentary committee of United Kingdom is going to summon Rishi Sunak and David Cameron over the Greensill Capital
- David Cameron has denied for breaking any code of conduct or rules defined by the government of UK
- Toshiba Corp. President & CEO resign over management conflict.
- Chairman Satoshi Tsunakawa takes up the posts of Kurumatani.
- The conflict happened over a proposed buyout of the company by CVC Capital Partners. <...
- Taxi hailing T Map Mobility to issue new shares worth $357.3 million.
- The shares will then be allocated to two private equity funds (PEFs).
- T Map Mobility’s move comes as it plans to compete with Kakao Mobility.
- SK hynix will not retrieve its investment in Kioxia Holdings.
- SK hynix had joined a global consortium to invest in Kioxia in 2017.
- The consortium was led by U.S. private equity firm Bain Capital.
- Samsung, Gener...
- ChrysCapital is investing US $ 50 million in Safex Chemicals.
- The revenue of Safex has increased at a CAGR of 26% over the last four years.
- With its pan-India presence, Safex Chemicals has a network spanning more than 10,000 dist...
• Fowler ran an illegal shadow bank business for cryptocurrency exchanges
• His Crypto Capital processed Bitfinex’s transactions
Former National Football League investor, Reginald Fowle...
- Hitachi looking to sell its subsidiary Hitachi Metals Ltd.
- Hitachi is in talks with U.S private equity fund Bain Capital for the same.
- Hitachi will also negotiate with Japan Industrial Partners Inc. for the sale. <...
- Britain’s CVC Capital likely to buyout Toshiba Corp. in a private deal.
- The terms of the deal will be discussed between the two companies and also the government.
- Toshiba received the initial proposal by CVC on Tues...
- Japan to loan $90 mil. to Tata Cleantech for green projects.
- The deal has been signed between JICA and Tata Cleantech Capital Ltd.
- India has pledged to reduce greenhouse gas emissions per GDP by 33%-35% by 2030.