Search result for visa
• Biden ended the ‘Muslim travel ban' ordered by his predecessor Donald Trump which blocked travel to the US from many Muslim and African countries
• The Democratic President signed 17 executive orders that included end of the Muslim travel ban
- Suriname wants to end visa permits for India visitors.
- Suriname’s President wants to strengthen bilateral ties between India and Suriname.
- Suriname President wants progress in technology and increase in tourism from India t...
- The US Department of justice was unhappy about Visa's fee charges for online debit
- The failed deal will leave other fintech firms to develop online debit systems
The planned acquisition of a Plaid, a fintech firm by ...
• These bans were issued by the U.S. President in the month of April and June, and were going to expire on December 31 and now they have been extended until March 31, 2021
• Majority of the IT sector companies are heavily dependent on foreign workers, espe...
- Pakistan says it has been guaranteed by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that the sudden visa boycott forced a month ago is brief and were forced due to the Covid pandemic
An assertion delivered on Sunday by the Pakistani unfamiliar of...
• A group of 60 US lawmakers have urged Biden to scrap a policy determined by the Trump administration and extend the validity of work approval documents for H4 visa holders
• This visa is issued to immediate family members of people holding H-1B visas tha...
- The Center for the Covid-19 Situation Administration reported that a few visas have been reactivated, the entry certificate legitimacy broadened and sports competitions have been given a thumbs up
CCSA representative Dr. Taweesin Vis...
• The United States will temporarily require visitors from certain countries like Iran, Myanmar and few African nations to pay up to $15,000 in visa bonds
• The pilot program is designed to make up the costs to the US government of deporting foreigners who...
- Dubai said the financial development rate could shoot up to 1% in light of plans by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to stretch out to more classes a brilliant visa framework, which awards 10-year residency in the Gulf state
• The agency said this period of 30 days will help organisations share comments on the adverse impact it would have on them and develop less burdensome regulatory alternatives
• This step has been taken on the back of the DOL's implementation of H-1B w...
- The European Union may be suspending the visa-free travel with Ukraine after the Constitutional Court of Ukraine violated the anti-corruption commitments
- The head of the Ukrainian mission to the European Union said that Ukraine has committ...
- After the sweeping national security law passed by China on Hong Kong, the UK had announced the pathway of citizenship of Hong Kongers who holds BNO passports
Along with them, their close family members will be able to study and do t...
• This visa ban was issued on June 22 which barred the entry of H-1B, L-1 and J1 visa holders till the end of 2020, though it was recently suspended by a US district court
• This paper was made by Danny Bahar (The Brookings Institution, Harvard), Prithwira...
• The US Department of Labour (DOL) had recently issued an interim final rule that resulted in hike of wages for H-1B workers across all wage levels
• As per the plaintiffs, new DOL rule has caused hike in wages by 24 to 50 percent or more for computer ope...
• The President of the United States, Donald Trump on Tuesday announced tightening of rules in regards with immigration visas that are extensively used by the technology firms
• The Trump administration decided to make this move on the basis of a report wh...
• The US President who recently tested positive for COVID-19 had issued an executive order in the month of June to temporarily ban issuing of new H-1B and other visas till the year end
• The US President has exceeded his constitutional authority said Distr...
• The HR 8377 Bill, which was passed on September 30 along with fast tracking visa and green card process also provides for funding to allow the federal government to continue its operations toll December 11
• As USCIS is solely dependant on income from fe...
• This new proposal of the Department of Homeland Security is part of the fixed time limit on visas of foreign journalists, researchers and students in the United States
• The federal notification issued on Friday states that the time limit for a Chinese j...
• In order to employ foreign workers in speciality occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise, the US companies are required to seek H-1B visa, a non-immigrant visa
• According to the statement issued by the Department of Labor, the COVID-...
- 16 countries are now set to offer visa-free entry to Indian Passport holders.
- Right now, there are 43 countries which provide visa-on-arrival facility.
- 36 countries provide e-visa facility to ordinary passport holders to Indians....