Search result for vaccinations
Following Florida Governor Ron DeSantis' disagreement with the White House over coronavirus vaccines for kids under five, Biden made his remarks.
After his administration and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis had a falling out over the White House vaccine campaign, President Joe Biden urged...
As the COVID-19 pandemic spreads, disparities in the availability of COVID-19 vaccines have grown even more pronounced. Only 14.5 per cent of people in low-income countries (LICs) had received a dosage by the end of March 2022, two years after the World Health Organization (WHO) proclaimed the co...
On Thursday, India and its Quadrilateral Security Dialogue allies handed out 200,000 doses of made-in-India Covid-19 vaccinations to Thailand as part of the grouping's vaccine collaboration.
This was India's second shipment of vaccinations under the Quad vaccine collaboration, f...
Austria has again imposed a lockdown for all and made vaccinations mandatory, as per the announcement made by Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg. Austria is the first country in the EU to take such stringent measures as coronavirus cases increase.
- Japan students enrolled to study abroad to get COVID-19 vaccinations priority.
- Students heading to such universities will become eligible after June 21.
- Students enrolled in short-term programs will be excluded from the e...
- Chinese tourists take domestic trips on day 1 of a 5-day holiday.
- China’s international labor day holiday runs from May 1 to 5.
- Beijing South Railway Station was packed with passengers leaving for vacation. <...
- Japan govt. plans to introduce ‘vaccine passports’ to travel abroad.
- The government is introducing the plan in the hope of resuming business travel.
- The passports will be in digital form, available in a smartp...
- BOJ to examine economy in 2-day policy meeting.
- The central bank is expected to keep its monetary policy unchanged.
- Tokyo and Osaka are under the third state of emergency currently.
- The BOJ in January predicted...
- S. Korean PM announces spending COVID-19 vaccination program for public.
- The country plans to inoculate around 12 million people by the first half of 2021.
- The government has secured COVID-19 vaccines enough to inoculate ...
- Japan hospital creates a system to know COVID-19 vaccine side effects.
- The system "COV-Safe," designed for health care professionals and other vaccinated individuals.
- COV-Safe users receive a questionnaire via t...
- Japan starts COVID-19 inoculations for hospital staff on Wednesday.
- The vaccinations began in Tokyo before rolling it out nationwide.
- Around 100 medical facilities will begin vaccinations by next week.
- Foreign ...
- Japan falls short of special syringes for Pfizer’s COVID1-9 vaccine.
- The country will be unable to inoculate its people with Pfizer’s vaccine as planned.
- Japan is likely to revise the number of doses from Pfiz...
- KDCA announces COVID-19 inoculation to begin on Feb. 26 in South Korea.
- The date remains so if final approval for the use of AstraZeneca's vaccine is made this week.
- KDCA reported that the country added 303 more COVID...
- S. Korea announces extension of social distancing measures for 2 more weeks.
- The measure has been taken to prevent infections around the Lunar New Year holiday.
- The Greater Seoul area will continue to maintain Level 2.5 m...
- Nurse Sarah Lim turned into the first individual in Singapore to get a COVID-19 immunization, with 30 other medical services laborers at the National Center for Infectious Diseases (NCID) additionally set to get the poke
They are get...
- Experts clarify that despite the vaccine of coronavirus is in town, the normalcy of the situation will take time to reach its regular level. Besides, the herd immunity building and vaccination results are studied
Associate Professor ...
- Japan to use reservation system to carry out vaccinations at the municipality level.
- The plan has been approved by a panel of experts ahead of March’s mass vaccination program.
- Around 10,500 freezers capable of stor...
- Japan considers giving COVID-19 vaccination to certain groups of people as a priority.
- The central govt. needs to work out a new framework for the large vaccination project.
- The state, however, will not force people to ta...
According to an experiment by researchers from the University of Georgia and Oak Ridge Associated Universities in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, a virtual reality simulation showing how the grip is growing and how it is affecting others can help more people get a grip vaccine. This is the first published ...