Search result for united states of America
- Diplomats from Japan, South Korea and US in talks with North Korea
- North Korea tested its long-range cruise missiles
Diplomats from Japan, US and South Korea urged North Korea to resume talks over its nuclear and missile d...
- DOE has begun the 'Summer of Solar 2021'.
- The purpose of a new web platform is to enable government easily approve residential solar installation permits.
With the nationwide launch of the Solar Automated Permit Pr...
- Opposition parties in Japan monitor Biden’s possible foreign policy changes.
- Head of CDPJ, Yukio Edano commented on Biden’s win may shift U.S relations with Russia and North Korea.
- Japanese Communist Party chi...
- Japan and the United States of America to step up with R&D to recycle carbon dioxide.
- Both the countries have agreed to cooperate to find the technology for the same.
- The countries wish to turn CO2 into fuel and chemi...
- JAXA aims to use water-derived fuel from Moon for 2030 lunar exploration.
- The fuel is derived from the water extracted from the Moon’s ice deposits.
- The fuel is expected to cut costs in comparison to transporting fu...
- Fountech Solutions has launched across Cyprus, the USA and the UK.
- The AI consultancy firm will help clients drive growth through artificial intelligence.
- Fountech Solutions is a subsidiary of Fountech.
- US Embassy in Seoul, South Korea has removed a banner promoting Black Lives Matter movement. State Department requested Embassy to do so.
- Embassy has also removed rainbow flag celebrating LGBTQ pride.
- US Government does not allow...
- Pentagon believes that now South Korea meets the conditions to lift travel restrictions that were placed on US troops with regards to Asian country.
- South Korea has done a great job in containing coronavirus infection. Compared to most coun...
UNITED STATES: BOOZE SALES SURGE SHOWS NOTHING CAN COME BETWEEN DRINKERS AND ALCOHOL, NOT EVEN CORONAVIRUS
• Several states like New York witness rise in sales of alcoholic beverages
• People buying in large quantities in fear of lock down
• World Health Organization warns against stocking and consuming alcohol in excess
According to a ...
- The US is now struggling to control the infections
- New York is surging past in numbers fast
- Italy almost touches a thousand deaths in the last 24 hours
The US’s increasing numbers on the tally table...
• Stock Market crash after the rally by Wall Street
• Investors showing interest in companies which are deemed to get benefits out of U.S. $2 trillion bill
• Amidst economic slowdown Japan continues to flourish
With almost 2 percen...
With 192 deaths and more than 17,800 infected cases of coronavirus, the city of New York is facing a new problem in the form of running out of space in morgues. Since the outbreak the city of New York has been under the threat.
The officials at the Department of Homeland Security were i...
• The Senate has brought in $2 trillion bill to counter coronavirus pandemic
• This bill will be inclusive of direct payments to Americans
• The Senate confident of passing it by Friday
- A staff member from Vice President Mike Pence’s team tests positive
- Trump and Pence were not in touch with the member
- Many states in the US lockdown to stunt the virus's growth.
A White House m...
- CHLOROQUINE is an old medicine
- Used for the treatment of malaria
- FDA has not approved it yet for Covid-19 treatment
Human trials to test the vaccines for COVID-19 are already underway. Videos of people who rec...
- No more foreigners allowed into New Zealand
- Fights coronavirus by quarantining the country
- Brazil erupts into collective pots and pans banging protest against its president
China reports Zero new cases in Hubei and Wuhan. It is almost down to nothing at all in ground zero. Indian cases surge to 166.
- Total number of cases 219,367
- Total deaths 8,970
- Countries affected 16
- 1 death in Bulgaria
- 2 new cases ...
Bank of the United States of America, N.A. (HSBC) today announced the launch of the RTP ® network's real-time payment capabilities that allow business and corporate clients of all sizes to pay and also be paid with improved security and convenience immediately.
The Clearing Hous...