Search result for trading
- South Korea’s solitary bourse agency KRX said Thursday that it would further renew possible delisting of biotechnology firm SillaJen only after a close review.
- SillaJen submitted its business activation scheme to the bourse agency last month.
• Monday trading saw a rise in Dow Jones and S&P 500
• Nasdaq slide off with Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, and Microsoft
Dow Jones had a great day on Monday as Boing and Ni...
- Tokyo stock market rebounds’ Nikkei on a six-day losing streak.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up 485.38 points.
- Topix index finished at 26.58 points.
- The trading volume on the main section fell to...
- Tokyo stock market closed lower on Wednesday.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down by 132.61 points.
- Due to the national holidays trading was slow in the Tokyo stock market.
- On the main section trading vo...
- Wall Street banks can be saved possibly by trading and underwriting revenue.
- All major banks of the country reported a decline in their net income.
- Wall Street banks have been hired by companies to raise money from stock...
- European stock market on a rise today.
- Pan-European STOXX 600 climbed 1.6%.
- Europe’s tattered banking index .SX7P jumped 4%.
- SXAP, .SXNP, .SXEP and luxury goods makers also gained.
- Wall Street investors are likely to shift to large pharmaceutical companies.
- Investors are moving away from their investment from small biotech firms.
- Big pharma companies are racing over production of COVID-19 vaccines.<...
- The China Stock Market has ended the last two trading sessions higher by gaining 60 points which is equivalent to 2 percent.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) now rests just above the 3,025-points plateau and is expected to remain stable....
- Wall Street saw a rise in trading on Thursday; NASDAQ gained highs.
- The U.S. economy created 4.8 million jobs in June.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 240.71 points, or 0.94%, at 25,975.68.
- Nasdaq Composite...
- Chinese investment in Australia has slumped to the lowest since 2007 amid the broadening diplomatic spat between the nations.
- China remained Australia’s largest trading partner, however, signs indicate that there is a widening rift b...
- Both the events will affect its economic prosperity
- Its political stability will also be hampered
A Lords committee warns that Northern Ireland’s prosperity and stability are under potent threat. It is due to reduce...
- Sino-U.S tensions escalate, leading to low trading in the South Korean stock market.
- KOSPI retreated 4.95 points or 0.24 percent.
- Foreigners sold off a net $138.5 million.
- Institutions offloaded a net $2 millio...
- South Korean stock market closed lower on Thursday.
- KOSPI lost 2.66 points, closed at 2,028.54.
- Foreigners bought a net $3 million.
- retail investors sold off a net $2.3 million
On Thursday (KS...
- Hong Kong is preparing to launch two sizeable IPO’s on its stock exchange.
- Peijia Medical Ltd. is seeking to raise $302 million and Central China New Life Ltd. aims to raise $279 million.
- The firms are expected to commence...
- Japan loses out on major exports from its leading trading partners
- Even before the pandemic, Japan was struggling to find its stability as an economy
- The pandemic acted as a catalyst which accelerated the progress towards recession a
• Regulations by Basel group now to be implemented in January 2023
• Fundamental Review of the Trading Book also be implemented in January 2023
• 120 billions freed by The European Central Bank
European Banking Authority has estima...
- One of the best online platforms for trading is a foreign exchange market or Forex.
- Its highly liquid nature makes it favorite among the investors.
- The Internet has provided a tool to trade across the foreign exchange market eas...
- Forex Trading is the biggest market in terms of everyday activity. Daily $5trillion has been traded.
- It is important to understand the market before entering it.
- Virtually anyone can trade and compete in the Forex trading market...
- NH Investment & Securities trading services now available on Kakao Bank
- The application has almost 1.2 Million users
- Kakoa Pay acquires Baro Investment & Securities
South Korea's leading IT giant Kakao Corp. ...
- Benchmark S&P BSE Sensex climbed 230 focuses
- NSE Nifty list was up 55 focuses
The stock market is one kind of market. Here the price of shares rises and falls in minutes and even seconds. This market could become a l...