Search result for technology
- China’s mobile game and appliance sector saw steady expansion.
- The sales revenue of China's mobile game market stood at around $2.92 billion in May.
- The sales revenue jumped 32.61 percent from a year earlier.
- China’s demand for international trade talent; spending on IT rise.
- The country's demand for such talent grew 11.2 percent year on year.
- China's spending on information technology (IT) grow 10 percent year o...
- Vodafone along with its partners takes trial of the cloud V2X platform on the roads of United Kingdom
- The road authorities of UK are also testing the platform for controlling and easing the jam
A mobility cloud platform f...
- China plans to boost its own blockchain industry by 2025.
- The country is aiming to boost the technological application and industrial development of blockchain.
- China plans to support the establishment of 3-5 backbone ent...
- Government of UK and IBM together to build an AI and quantum computing centre in Daresbury, Cheshire
- UK government will invest 172 million pounds and IBM will invest 38 million pounds in the centre
The government of the U...
- Raytheon Australia has integrated the technology developed by Agent Oriented Software (AOS)
- The system is designed for enabling the users for monitoring all tracks in the Asia-Pacific airspace
The company Raytheon Austral...
- South Australian gaming rooms have now installed the facial recognition technology
- The technology is installed in a bid to find the individuals that have been banned from the gambling
A large amount of the gaming rooms in...
- Twitter is going to launch its new subscription service known as the ‘Twitter Blue’ in Australia
- The limited launch has been designed for gaining a deeper understanding of what the customers are looking for
- Japan students enrolled to study abroad to get COVID-19 vaccinations priority.
- Students heading to such universities will become eligible after June 21.
- Students enrolled in short-term programs will be excluded from the e...
- The chemical company of UK ‘Venator’ has launched the liquid technology known as Homibitan LQ range
- This technology can be used for whitening the recycled polyethylene terephthalate firbres quickly
Venator, a ...
- Nokia and Optus deployed the first integrated 5G antenna in Australia
- The companies have deployed the first IPAA 5G antenna in the region of Yeerongpilly in Brisbane
The companies Nokia and Optus has announced the deploym...
Global Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Market is expected to Grow at a CAGR of 7.67% Over the Forecast Period
The major factor driving the oxy fuel combustion technology market is the rising concern for carbon dioxide emission in the atmosphere, which is also the dominant contributor...
- China to monitor challenges faced by SMEs.
- China will also be permitting foreign investors to open entertainment venues.
- The ministry will step up price monitoring and work together with other government departments. ...
- The competition regulator of Australia has declared victory in a battle with the big tech companies over news
- Facebook and Google will be paying for the news after the internet groups have signed the deals with the news publishers in Austr...
- In 2021, Credit Suisse is going to hire over 1000 IT employees in India.
- In the last three years, Credit Suisse has hired 2,000 IT employees in India.
- The operations of Credit Suisse in India.
- New recruitments are for ...
- China’s Tianzhou-2 successfully docked with Tianhe.
- The cargo craft Tianzhou-2 carries supplies, equipment and propellant.
- The Long March-7 Y3 rocket, carrying Tianzhou-2, blasted off from the Wenchang Spacecraft La...
- The artificial intelligence and robots to guide the first fully automated farm of Australia
- Charles Sturt University is going to create the hands-free farm on a property of 1,900 hectare
The artificial intelligence and th...
- Accenture buys cloud tech consultancy of Australia ‘Industrie&Co’
- According to Accenture, the Industrie&Co is going to bolster the Cloud First offering of the company
Industrie&co, which is a Cloud...
- The Element Materials Technology of United Kingdom opened laboratory in Columbia
- The company is going to have 130 employees at the newly build laboratory
The company Element Materials Technology, which has been a company ...
- South Korea has developed a laser-power enhancing technology that is expected to be used as an air-defense system.
- The Agency for Defence Development (ADD) has merged multiple lasers with distinctive wavelengths into a sin...