Search result for takeover
- Safex Chemicals has acquired Shogun Organics.
- Shogun Organics is based in Mumbai.
- The terms of takeover deal not revealed to media.
- Safex Chemical is planning to expand its presence into new market segments.
- Shimachu Co. accepts takeover bid by Nitori Holdings Co.
- Nitori offered to buy Shimachu at a price than DIY rival DCM Holdings Co.
- Nitori is offering $52 per Shimachu share from Monday to Dec.28.
- Shimachu Co. h...
- Ootoya reshuffled its management after Colowide’s successful takeover bid.
- Ootoya’s shareholders approved Colowide’s request to dismiss 10 of 11 board members.
- Seven new directors were appointed by the s...
- Clever Business Transilvania media group has taken over local Prima TV.
- Competition Council has approved the takeover.
Romania's competition authority has approved the recent takeover of local Prima TV by Clever Busine...
- Relx has acquired British data analytics firm Scibite.
- The deal has been signed for £ 65 Million.
Relx has acquired British data analytics firm Scibite. Relx is planning to shift its focus to digital services. Althou...
- Reliance Retail is going to acquire Future Group’s units for $3.4 billion.
- Future Group is the second largest bricks-and-mortar retailer in India.
Reliance Retail, the largest retail chain in India is set to acquire ...
- Takeover bid deadline for Ootoya Holdings Co. by Colowide Co. to be extended.
- Colowide runs a wide range of Japanese-style pubs and restaurants.
- Colowide had earlier failed to gain a 45 percent stake in Ootoya.
- France-based Sanofi SA is set to buy US-based Principia Biopharma.
- The deal has been finalized for $ 3.7 billion.
- The deal will strengthen Sanofi's research capabilities in various including autoimmune and allergic diseases.<...
- French IT services giant Atos has acquired consultancy firm EcoAct.
- EcoAct specialises sustainability and renewable energy deployment.
- EcoAct has 150 employees in offices across Europe, North America and Africa who will now work ...
- Jeju Air Co Ltd is having second thoughts about take over Eastar Jet.
- Jeju is reconsidering its decision due to air travel reducing all over the world due to coronavirus.
- The diplomatic feud between South Korea and Japan is also ...
- As many businesses all over the world put operations on hold due to coronavirus, they suffered losses and Chinese companies bailed them out, taking over them in process.
- Japanese government wants to save Japanese companies from such takeove...
In 2019, a wave of U.S. ‘super mega’ mergers drove corporate deal-making to its fourth-strongest year on record. Each of it worth more than $10 billion. It was despite the economic jitters that roiled global trade.
According to figures compiled by data provider Refinitiv, th...