Search result for stay
- Hong Kong is emerging from the post lockdown phase
- Staycations are the new staying lodges for outsiders who are opting for outstays
Individuals strolling through the Lan Kwai Fong zone of Hong Kong throughout the end of the week may h...
- Protestors carrying signboards was the order of the day in Austin.
- Hundreds of them called an End to Stay-home orders issued by Governor Greg Abbott.
Protestors nearing hundreds marched on the Texas Capital to call an end to the Stay-Home Orde...
- Governor Newsom assures Californians that the stay-at-home is a temporary order
- He also paints a picture of the new normal with face masks and fewer crowds
- Assures that if his administration can be satisfied on 6 key indicators to save people ag...
- Newark remained defiant of the Governor’s stay at home orders until the police started charging and summoning people
- Newark worried about its poor and coloured communities as they are the most susceptible towards the virus, fatally
- Two Singaporeans were dealt with charges in 2 separate incidents for breaching the stay-at-home (SHN) notice handed out to them during coronavirus outbreak.
- Both men made an appearance in court yesterday.
One of the two arrested had posted photos of a bak kut ...
- Singapore Tightening reins on Stay-at-Home Offenders
- Jail-term and fines to be imposed.
The administration in Singapore is taking stern action against individuals, premise owners and event organizers who openly flout rules in curbing spread of COVID-19. The vi...
- Governor Newsom orders people to stay home
- Essential outdoor runs will be allowed
- Hospital spaces being prepared
- Allows $150 million towards getting the homeless off the streets
The latest updated d...
- La Quinta Resort & Club, Joshua Tree National Park offers adventure seekers and luxury-craving travelers a chance to unwind amid stressful times caused due to the outbreak.
Although a difficult time for travelin...
- Over 80% business travelers admit to extending their stay for leisure purposes.
- Staycation-spending sees a 33% year-over-year increase globally
In the last 20 years, India has marked itself...
Japan’s temples are major attractions for the foreign tourists. Despite that, the recent year’s data showed reduced visits to temples. The temple committee monitored the records and realized their main revenue had been from people who spent more on the Buddhist practices like weddings...