Search result for slump
- China Stock market opened in red on Tuesday after traders were shocked by the fall of two-thirds of the 32-stocks listed on Premium New Third Board on Monday.
- Shares of I2Finance surged by 6 percent while shares of WellTrans O&E Co slu...
- South Korea’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has plummeted worse-than-expected i.e. 2.9% in year-on-year terms.
- Exports, which account for 40% of the economy has experienced the largest fall since 1963.
- The government of Sou...
- South Korea's share market has slumped on the uncertainty over the recovery package in Europe to help economies ride out the fallout of the coronavirus pandemic.
- The Seoul Stock market has slumped by 7.09 points which is equivalent to ...
- The South Korea stock market is oscillating between positive and negative finishes through the last six consecutive trading days.
- The South Korea Stock market has lost 30 points which is equivalent to 1.3 percent along the way. ...
- China Stock market has slumped for the last two consecutive sessions with a loss of more than 80 points which are equivalent to 2.4 percent along the way.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) now rests just above the 3,360-point plateau.
- UK’s rating agency Moody’s warns slump in Britain’s economy.
- The country will face the sharpest plunge in the economy this year.
- The country in under an approximate debt of 109% of GDP this year. ...
- The China stock market ended its last four consecutive sessions higher and gained more than 90 points which are equivalent to 3 percent along the way.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) rests just above the 3,150-point plateau howeve...
- Britain’s economy slumped the worst in early 2020.
- This is the UK’s biggest drop in the economy after 40 years.
- The Gross Domestic Product quarterly fell by 2.2% between January and March.
- China Stock Market remained closed on Thursday and Friday due to the Dragon Boat Festival.
- Before reopening, the China Stock Market has moved higher in back-to-back trading days with a gain of 15 points which is equivalent to 0.5 percent.<...
- China Stock market has slumped for the second consecutive session with a loss of 35 points which is equivalent to 1.2 percent.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) rests just above the 2,920-point plateau and is expected to slump in the comi...
- The mobile market in China slumped in May after enjoying a surge in April with a 14.2 percent YoY increase in shipments.
- The mobile phone makers have shipped 33.8 million units of handsets in May 2020 in China.
- From Januar...
- China Stock Market tumbled after winning for three consecutive sessions in which it had gathered almost 40 points which is equivalent to 1.3 percent.
- The losses were from the financials, properties, oil, and insurance companies. ...
- Chinese investment in Australia has slumped to the lowest since 2007 amid the broadening diplomatic spat between the nations.
- China remained Australia’s largest trading partner, however, signs indicate that there is a widening rift b...
- The stock market of China has slumped at the fifth session while in the previous sessions it gained 85 points which is equivalent to 3 percent.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) rests beneath the 2,920-point plateau.
- The ...
- BOK cut its policy rate by 0.5 percent.
- BOK forecasts a 0.2 percent on-year contraction in the economy.
- BOK also forecasts the country’s economy to rebound next year by 3.1 percent.
According to a...
- Outbound exports of ICT products drop by 15.3 percent.
- Exports to China fell by 16.5 percent from last year.
- Exports of displays fell by 28.1 percent to $1.24 billion.
According to the South Korean Mini...
- The rupee fell by 61 paise against the US dollar and stood at 75.71.
- Fresh fears of trade-war are pacing with the growing tension between the two largest economies of the world, the US, and China.
- According to the financial firm...
- The coronavirus has started to affect the customer visits at some US auto dealers.
- The virus has forced many automakers in Asia and Europe to shut their plants and now its effects are being felt by the US dealers.
- So far this mo...
- It will be undermining investment in clean energy
- It may lead to a slump in global carbon emissions
According to the global energy watchdog, this year the coronavirus health crisis may lead to a slump in global carbo...
- Due to coronavirus, car sales in South Korea fell by 25%.
- Volatility has come in the money market and economy due to coronavirus in South Korea.
- Passenger car sales in the domestic market of South Korea fell by 24.6 percent.