Search result for shale
Covid-19 Update: Global Shale Gas Market is valued at US$ 69.8 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% over the Forecast Period, Owing to Growing Production Coupled of Shale Gas Coupled with Price Drop in Industry, says Absolute Markets Insights
Global shale gas market was valued at US$ 69.8 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% to reach US$ 133.9 Bn in 2027 over the forecast period. Rise in the production of shale gas around the world is anticipated to create good opportunities for multiple end-use industries over the ...
- The oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia could hurt American shale oil and gas companies.
- However, this oil war may benefit the shale gas industry in Pennsylvania, according to a senior analyst at S&P Global Platts.
- 2011’s nuclear disaster meant Japan had to close down 54 nuclear power plants
- Japanese people sought energy sources at the global level to meet the country’s energy needs
The foreign tankers at Japanese ports ...
- Saudi Arabia and Russia: oil production cut fall out
- Saudi Arabia sells oil cheaper to Asian and other countries
- US shale market plummets
- Shockwaves in the shale industry.
- Oil prices plunged into yet another bear market in response to sudden demand destruction caused by factory shutdowns, flight cancellations, and slowdowns in air passenger traffic.
- Experts determined that natural gas is sitting near a four-...
• Chevron Corp is reportedly offering buyouts to decrease its workforce in the U.S. oil exploration and production plants.
• The major oil business is swiftly moving in to reduce costs in the face of a sharp decline in natural oil and gas...
- Saudi Aramco is the world’s biggest energy company owning a production clip of over 10 million barrels per day of oil.
- Aramco is also responsible for single-handedly pumping over 10% of the global crude supply at the lowest productio...
- Japan is the highest importer of LNG in the global market
- U.S exports it’s third highest quantity to Japan
Japan is highly dependent on fossil fuels. The country has remained at the top spot of global importers of l...
• The U.S. shale industry continues to show signs of rapidly slowing down over the weeks.
• Production declining in major shale basins outside of the Permian reported by sources.
- Overwhelming economic st...
Chevron (CVX) reports $20 billion in equity, exploratory budget; see $10-$11 billion in Q4 impairment charges in Part Because of the shale of Appalachia
Today, Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) reported a $20 billion plan of organic capital and exploratory investment in 2020. The 2020 plan supports a diverse portfolio of upstream and downstream projects, demonstrated by the world-class position of Chevron's Permian Basin, TCO's largest cons...