Search result for service
- In Gujarat, 18% GST has been collected over recovered pay for employees who left job without serving notice period.
- Gujarat Authority of Advance Ruling has laid down the new rule.
In Gujarat, leaving job without serving th...
- S. Korea’s ex-President Park Guen Hye sentenced 20 years in prison by Supreme Court.
- The former President of South Korea has been sentenced for a high-profile corruption case.
- Park has been reported to be involved i...
- Japan reports the lowest corporate bankruptcies in 2020 amid pandemic.
- The decline in bankruptcies could be attributed to the government’s interest-free loans etc.
- Information and communications posted a 22.1 percen...
- S. Korea reports the largest job loss in December 2020 due to pandemic.
- In December 2020, the jobless rate rose 0.7 percentage point on-year to 4.1 percent.
- The unemployment rate for young adults came to 8.1 percent in De...
- KDDI offers cheapest option of data mobile plan for $24 a month.
- KDDI is expected to announce the new plan today along with other price options.
- NTT Docomo Inc. has set its 20GB plan at 2,980 yen.
- SoftBank Corp...
- China State Administration for Market Regulation to improve business environment.
- China plans on improving the 14th Five-Year Plan (2021-2025).
- China plans to intensify reforms in pilot free trade zones.
- Health Ministry asked to look into adoption agency’s role in abuse death case.
- S. Korea’s Children’s Rights activists came forward and urged the same to the ministry.
- The activists also demanded Hol...
- The government of Belgium have been tightening the rules for travellers arriving from the corona virus red zones
- The Consultation Committee of Belgium have made a decision on the rules of travelling in a virtual meeting held on Wednesday
- The European Union is going to be closing the doors for the travellers of the United Kingdom at the end of Brexit transition period
- The governments of the European Union will not be making any changes to their common travel list
• Nikola in a statement announced that its partnership with Republic Services to jointly develop electric garbage trucks has been terminated
• The share of Nikola was trading 9.83 percent lower on the tech heavy NASDAQ at $15.18
• Mark Russe...
HONG KONG GOVERNMENT FLYING SERVICES IN USA BLACKLIST FOR HELPING CHINESE AUTHORITIES TO TRACK 12 ON A BOAT
- Hong Kong’s government Flying Services, which was accused to help find the boat of activists fleeing this summer, has been blanketed on a US blacklist as a part of new sanctions against Chinese authorities
The 77 entities were ...
- M1 clients in Singapore revealed disturbance to their Internet administrations, the second time this month
This is additionally the fourth disturbance to M1 benefits this year.
@M1Singapore it is down once more. People need...
- S. Korea Trade Ministry reports an increase in exports by 1.2% in Dec.
- The increase in data was recorded in the first 20 days of December itself.
- From Dec. 1-20, the country’s outbound shipments were at $30.8 billio...
- HKSAR Govt. ensures effective governance with oath-taking of civil servants.
- HKSAR Chief Secretary for administration announced the same on Sunday.
- The declaration signing for civil servants was simple but meaningful and ...
- Companies in Japan develop AI, drones, and 4K video cameras for security systems.
- Shortage of security personnel due to COVID-19 has lead firms to adopt such security systems.
- Secom Co. developed ‘AI guard’ w...
Global On-demand Ambulance Services Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.03% Over the Forecast Period, Owing to the Increasing Demand for Efficient and Faster Patient Transportation Services, says Absolute Markets Insights
On-demand ambulance services allow individuals to make use of smart devices and the internet for booking ambulances based on the requirements. Studies show that the average time for an ambulance to cater to injured or sick individuals is seeing a significant rise in urban locations due to the gro...
- The government of Denmark has introduced a new regional approach for the travel guides in Europe
- The region for the travel guides includes the European Union, United Kingdom and Schengen Zone countries
Then government of ...
Patient Engagement Services Market is expected to grow at CAGR 18.09% by 2028 owing to the support provided by market participants for education and communication programs, says Absolute Markets Insights
Rising number of patients who are managing chronic disease and their relationship with brands has aided the growth of the overall market in recent past and is expected to assist the industry over the forecast period. Companies that support adherence and education helps in changing the relation be...
United States Transportation Services in Healthcare Market is expected to Grow at CAGR 4.52% by 2027 owing to Accelerating Need to Enhance Medical Transportation Services in the Region along with Favourable Government Initiatives, says Absolute Markets Insights
Transportation in the healthcare sector remains a preceding concern across the United States. A study in the sector highlighted that millions of people in the country are devoid from accessing health care facilities each year owing to transportation barrier. The delays in health treatments is pro...
- M1's fiber and fixed voice services were upset for a few hours across numerous areas of Singapore on Friday (Dec 4), with baffled clients grumbling about the bother caused
This is the third disturbance to M1 benefits this y...