Search result for sector
• Until now, China has refused to exchange maps in the western sector and has only exchanged maps for the central sector
• Even after 22 rounds of talks on the border issue, Beijing has no shown any intention to exchange maps or clarify the LAC
Addressing the inaugural event at the India Global Week 2020, the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi today invited the world to invest in India stating that the Indian economy is already showcasing signs of recovery. The event termed as one of the biggest international event’s on India&...
- Wall Street showed signs of an economic rebound on Wednesday.
- Shares were traded mostly in the technology sector companies.
- Gold trading rose more than 1%.
- NASDAQ.IXIC was up 112.00 points, or 1.08%, at 10...
According to the army sources, troops of both the sides have moved back by more than 1 km at each of the locations and nobody will be patrolling the de facto buffer zones as long as the current tensions continue, though these restrictions on patrolling are not permanent.
On Tuesday, both, ...
• According to the sources, IBM Corp will be sacking 2,000 employees from India
• The decline in demand and non-performance are the reasons cited by the Indian IT companies
• Cognizant Technology Solutions had previously fired thousands of i...
- The German industrial sector sees a steady rise.
- Orders for industrial goods rose by 10.4% in May.
- Domestic orders rose by 12.3% and abroad up by 8.8%.
- However, the government expects the economy to shrink by ...
• India’s book publishing sector is worth $8 billion and has successfully managed to sustain in the pandemic
• Arrival of audiobooks, podcasts along with e-book has enormously helped the book publishing sector
• Despite lockdown, the p...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 36,456.11, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 10,752.65 levels
• The top Sensex gainers in the morning session was HDFC Bank with jump of 3 percent followed by IndusInd Bank with growth of 2 percent
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 35,743.67 levels, while the Nifty50 index is trading at 10,523.65 levels
• Mahindra & Mahindra, ONGC and IndusInd Bank emerged as the top Sensex gainers with growth of 2 percent
• The stocks of Ever...
- The business activity in China has surged to a 7-month high in June due to a boost in the recovery in the service sector.
- Non-manufacturing purchase index of China has surged to 54.4 in June as compared to 53.6 in May. <...
- Fears have surrounded China’s Rmb21 trillion which is equivalent to $3 trillion worth of trust industry after Sichuan Protest.
- The trust industry has attracted many investors seeking more profitable however riskier places to park the...
- Singapore to invest in Assam said Chandra Mohan Patowary
- Skill university concept to come up enhancing the education sector which will benefit both countries
Assam minister Chandra Mohan Patowary said that Singaporean orga...
• After this decision by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, 100 percent FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) will be allowed
• The commercialization of these coal blocks will approximately generate Rs 33,000 crore of capital investment in India over the period o...
- To counter coronavirus, not only South Korea is effectively implementing various measures, the effective planning of South Korea is also saving many costs.
- Planning in South Korea has been efficient due to high-tech measures.
- The Japanese Government has launched a $1.3 Million project with UNOPS.
- This project aims to enhance the operational capacity of the Jordan Royal Medical Services (RMS).
The Government of Japan and United Nations Office fo...
- As South Korea started reopening, new coronavirus cases have been reported.
- 951 patients in South Korea are under treatment.
- At the time of this article being written, confirmed death toll is 273.
On 31 MAY 2020...
• The auto component industry is in the list of five stressed sectors that includes aviation and hospitality
• In order to cope with the operating expenses and already incurred losses, companies will opt for job cuts said Deepak Jain, President of the ACMA...
• All the Nifty sectoral indices are trading in the green except the FMCG sector
• FMCG sector has been impacted by the losses incurred by Hindustan Unilever, Britannia, Marico and ITC
• Senses is hovering near the 34,000 mark, while the bro...
- There are positive signs that the production of cars will resume in China soon.
- The economists and market players are using China as a barometer to gauge the speed of economic recovery from the pandemic.
- The sales of vehicles in...
- Since January, the service sector of China has bounced back for the first time as the economy is towards recovery post-coronavirus crises.
- In May, the Caixin/Markit services Purchasing Managers’ Index surge to 55.0 as compared to 44....