Search result for rate
- Senior Italian doctor suggests possible new reports on the coronavirus.
- Doctors mention that the coronavirus might be losing its strength.
- Italy has the third-highest death toll in the world from COVID-19.
- Prime Minister of UK sparks debate on his new guidelines to ease the lockdown.
- Foreign Minister Dominic Raab seen defending the same.
- Britain has recorded more than 38,000 deaths from confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- South Korean stock market closed lower on Thursday.
- KOSPI lost 2.66 points, closed at 2,028.54.
- Foreigners bought a net $3 million.
- retail investors sold off a net $2.3 million
On Thursday (KS...
- BOK cut its policy rate by 0.5 percent.
- BOK forecasts a 0.2 percent on-year contraction in the economy.
- BOK also forecasts the country’s economy to rebound next year by 3.1 percent.
According to a...
• The state of Maharashtra witnessed its highest-single day spike of coronavirus cases as 3,041 new cases were recorded
• The data reveals, country needs more number of testing and contact tracing in the states worst affected by COVID-19
- COVID-19 hits younger people hard in terms of employment.
- The employment rate among those in their 20s stood at 54.6 percent.
- The plunge in employment due to freeze in the educational institutions.
• At present the Sensex stands at 30,601.64 levels and the Nifty 50 index is at 9,021.60 levels
• The announcements made by the RBI and losses incurred by financial, metal and automobile stocks were the reason behind decline of the BSE Sensex
• The repo rate has been slashed by 40 basis points (bps) to 4 percent
• The decision to reduce repo rate and reverse repo rate was taken after five members of the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) voted in its favour said Governor Shaktikanta Das
- The unemployment rate of South Korea has fallen at its fastest pace in two decades.
- The unemployment rate is increasing as due to coronavirus pandemic the business was forced to be shut and cut the social activity.
- South Korea&r...
• Nearly 20.5 million people lost their jobs in the month of April
• Over 33 million Americans have filed for first-time unemployment benefits in last seven weeks
• The U.S. government has announced COVID-19 relief package worth $3.1 trillio...
- California unemployment rates increase
- $600 extra announced for the un-employed
With the pandemic hitting hard, coronavirus has brought many to its feet. Unemployment is rampant as businesses shut and people are laid off. Like every other...
• German government to build network of worth €500 million
• Laboratories increase speed of the testing
• Germany has lowest mortality rate in relation with COVID-19
As per a German Scientist, Germany has incr...
• Number of deaths rise in the country of Italy
• Italian citizen aged 101 recovers from novel coronavirus
While the whole world grieves, the news of 101-year-old man recovering from coronavirus brings a ray of hope. The city of ...
• Comparison of mortality rate of Germany and other countries
• How India can learn from Germany's low mortality rate
• How corona mortality rate is dependant of certain age group
When whole world is fighting against global pan...
- Stocks traded lower, late Monday (KST)
- U.S. Federal Reserve slashed its key rate to 0.25 percent
- KOSPI shed 5.10 points as of 11:20 A.M (KST)
South Korea reported 74 new cases of the new coronaviru...
- Aid to provide relief to the virus outbreak impacted small & medium businesses
- Trump announces a $50 billion to be channelled through SBA
In an attempt to support the economy and help the small and t...
-COVID-19 is claiming precious lives all across the globe.
-Herbal medicines are having positive effects and people are recovering.
Coronavirus is dominating humankind and killing people like a ‘monster in action&rs...
- The interest rate cuts by the US Federal Reserve has fueled the worries over coronavirus.
- The Federal Reserve has cut the interest rates by 50 basis points on Tuesday.
- The US dollar index is expected to fall further against the ...
- Tuesday (KST) stock market hit an all-time high
- Possible interest rate cut likely to boost stock prices in the future
- Korea proposed an extra budget bill of $98.7 Billion on Wednesday to deal with coronavirus, and m...
- The streaming service is currently available in 8 countries
- This expansion will boost Dazn’s international growth
Dazn is a streaming service that shows only sporting events. It is popularly called the “Netfli...