Search result for rate
- China’s SMEs and EER reported being stable in Q4 2020.
- SMEs Development Index based on a survey was up 0.2 points in Q4.
- China’s real EER has climbed 3.79 percent to 126.13 from June to November 2020.
- The Centre for Covid-19 administration reported 427 new cases both in quarantine facilities, also, to migrant employees over a 24-hour duration on Tuesday
All of the local cases mentioned these days were related to the outbreak in a ...
- Japanese government plans to abolish the cap on income for fertility treatment.
- The cap in order to qualify for subsidies, a couple’s combined annual income is currently set at 7.3 million yen.
- Japan’s current...
- Japan economy recovers in July-September quarter; growth rate of 21.4%.
- Cabinet Office however mentioned that the economy has still not recovered entirely.
- July-September share prices were higher in Tokyo.
• “Economic activity and employment have continued to recover but remain well below their levels at the beginning of the year” said the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC)
• No changes were made to the monthly purchases by the Fed officials an...
- The government has shifted gaze from COVID-19 quarantine policies of preventing new cases to lowering death rates, the health authorities said Monday.
- As the country has changed ideologies by coexisting with the coronavirus, government officials are looking at management of the...
- Korean genetic sequencing analyzer EDGC has signed an agreement with Dubai-based healthcare firm Babirus to deliver COVID-19 diagnostic test kits for the city's 2.55 million residents.
- The Incheon-based company echoed that it provided 100,000 DiaPlexQ kits to the United Ara...
- SK hynix Inc., South Korea's No. 2 chipmaker, is expected to report mediocre third-quarter earnings in the midst of memory price war, analysts here said Sunday.
- SK hynix was projected to post 7.9 trillion won ($6.7 billion) in sales in the July-September period, up 15.5 per...
• The impact of this sluggish rise in employment and the US President Donald Trump testing COVID positive was immediately visible on the stock markets
• According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, private-sector hiring was slightly better with addition of...
- Japanese government starts a newlywed support program.
- A newly married couple in Japan can receive up to $5,700 to start a new life.
- The program was to boost marriages as the country has been recording an ultralow birth ...
• The industrial production growth rate went up by 6.1 percent month of June and by 3.5 percent in July
• Despite gains over the summer, industrial production stays 7.3 percent where it was pre-COVID
After bouncing back strongly in the months of ...
- Thailand's Department of Mental Health has embraced a supportive of dynamic methodology, in a joint effort with the Police Crime Suppression Division and web-based media followers, to help individuals who have may self-hurt after a 22% ascent in t...
- The unemployment rate went down by 8.4% in the US.
- This is a clear indication that the recovery of the labor market's from the recession, induced by pandemic, has slowed down since getting initial boost in the late spring or early summ...
• The unemployment rate has gone down from 15 percent in April to 8.4 percent in August
• The U.S. has added nearly 50 percent of total jobs lost in the period of COVID-19 pandemic
• The data states that most of the companies are bringing ba...
- Recently there were many shootings and grenade attacks in Antwerp city.
- Belgian leaders are worried about the drug problem in Antwerp.
- A thematic debate to be held in the City Council’s Security Committee in SEP 2020. ...
According to the statement given by the Union Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan on Saturday, India has the best COVID-19 recovery rate in the world as 75 percent of the patients in the country have successfully recovered.
The Union Health Minister said as far as the coronavirus numbers are ...
• The interest rates were held steady by the monetary policy committee in wake of rising inflation
• Since February, the RBI has brought down the repo rate by a total of 115 bps
• Indian economy will improve in the second half of the financi...
- The number of youths in the population of Germany is been decreasing constantly
- The current figures shows that there are only 10.3 per cent youths in the overall population of Germany
The percentage of the young adults an...
• The Reserve Bank of India Governor Shaktikanta Das said imports fell sharply in the month of June
• Real GDP growth is estimated to be negative for the year 2020-21
• RBI clearly said that stressed MSME borrowers will be eligible for debt ...
- United Kingdom recorded the highest death rates due to Covid-19 pandemic
The United Kingdom saw some of the biggest rises in deaths rates in Europe in several months until the mid of June which was shown according t...