Search result for protests
- When the whole world and maximum countries are under democratic rule, Thailand is seldom still a Kingdom that has not been under the clutches of Brtish rule ever and has King rule still existent there unlike other countries
- The new generati...
- The protests demand three things -:
1. The redrafting of the constitution
2. Dissolving of the ministers
3. End giving threats to people criticizing the government
These are the only demands that this Fr...
- Many Thailand protestors have gathered near the University of Thailand as a demonstration to oppose the government.
These protests show the hate rate and disbelief of people in the poor administration and showing disbelief against th...
• Armed federal troops withdrew from Portland post an agreement in between the Oregano Governor and the US officials
• Peaceful protestors stayed outside the courthouse until 2.00 am before falling off on th...
- Government hostility acts are continually demanding a fresh constitution to be written and approaching authorities to quit from their seats and demanding that Parliament be disintegrated.
The previous night, nonconformists strolled a...
- After failing to keep his promise, reinstate democracy, young people of Thailand have come to streets to revolt against the Prayut government. They are demanding his resignation, rewriting of the constitution, and progressive parties to take charge of...
- NSW experiencing more cases, still the organizers are planning protests for Black Lives Matter
- PM and state premier have mentioned strong opposition for the protests citing the health concerns
- Many have come forward in protests against the Thai government on Saturday at Bangkok Democracy Monument. The young and black-clad protests have demonstrated the biggest and most powerful protests that extended profoundly till night.
- HK people putting slogans of liberation will come under subversion and succession, says the government
- Netizens in Hong Kong has shown creative ways of putting the revolt
As Hong Kong is in protest mode since last year reg...
- HONG KONG protests are decreasing ahead of the new law imposition
- As the city prepares itself for a new act, democracy to be seen faded in the long run
Backing for democracy government dissents in Hong Kong as the city pre...
- Taiwan helping hand to Hong Kongers in protest against China
- Taiwanese government to help people migrate as the law passes in July through legal means
In the wake of the new legislative law, Hongkongers are escaping to Taiwan from the cutt...
- China might extradite leaders of Hong Kong, fears International Christain Concern
- All the public figures supporting democracy to come under scanner as the security law is passed
US-based Christian guard says the pastors of Hong Kong will b...
- Officer D’Andraia, ex- NYPD, turned himself after his video of assault came to light
- The protester was a 20-year-old girl who was violently flung onto a curb
- NYPD suspended another officer on assault charges on Friday
- Hong Kong protests mark 1 year
- China’s security law has shown Hong Kong the worst ever protests
- Hong Kongers keen on moving out of the country amid the law advancements
As the protest continues over China&...
- Japanese Tennis Star Naomi Osaka supports the violent protests against the murder of George Floyd in USA.
- Although many celebrities are demanding justice for George Floyd, Naomi is the first Japanese celebrity to do so.
As the protests against police atrocities continue and after the death of George Floyd, the tensions in the United States of America are escalating each passing day. A statement made by the President Donald Trump during a public address on Monday has been making all sorts of news. President Trump...
- The U.S. is going through tough time with ongoing violent protests after the custodial death of George Floyd.
- YouTuber Jake Paul has been facing looting and vandalism charges after he was seen wal...
- Minneapolis Mayor had to order curfew to contain the protests
- “I can’t breathe” protests across other states
The killing of the unarmed black man on the streets of Minneapolis by four law enforcement officers led ...
- Protests in Hong Kong started even with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Streets of Hong Kong filled with teargas again.
- Article 15 of the 2015 National Security Law is what has bothered the people of Hong Kong (one of many...
- Lebanon's currency has lost about 60% of its value while the government is facing an unprecedented economic crisis.
- Protests have erupted over the government’s handling of the unprecedented economic crises.
- This is mar...