Search result for prices
• The Delhi state government has decided to reduce VAT from 30 percent to 16.75 percent
• After the decline, the cost of diesel will be Rs 73.64, previously it was Really 82 per litre
• This decision has been taken to provide some relief to ...
- Orders are designed to bring down the US drug prices comparable to their costs overseas
- If finalized, it would make sweeping changes to the US prescription drug market
On Friday, President Donald Trump signed four executiv...
- Donald Trump signs executive orders aimed at prices of prescription drugs.
- The President signed four new executive orders.
- Trump is currently under fire for not handling the pandemic diligently.
- Executives of ...
- The global oil prices have slumped by 1 percent on Monday after escalating tensions between the US and China.
- The global oil prices are also affected by the growing coronavirus cases that have been recorded as the highest on Monday. <...
• According to the chairman of Indian Oil Corp (IOC), Sanjiv Singh the Delhi state government has increased VAT on petrol from 27 percent to 30 and on diesel from 16.75 percent to 30 percent
• The opposition parties are continuously attacking the Central G...
- Investors are encouraged by the re-opening of the US economy
- Dollar slides to a decade low, while S&P 500 moves to the green for the year 2020
As the reopening of the 50 US economies pumped new hope into the investors, the market soar...
- South Korean stocks closed higher on Thursday.
- The local currency fell against the U.S dollar.
- KOSPI index closed at 1,998.31. Trading volume was moderate.
The South Korean stock market closed higher Th...
- Hong Kong’s residential real estate market and home prices will start to move in the upward trajectory from this month.
- The prices are expected to rise as much as 10% by the end of the year.
- Property prices slumped by 1.3%...
• From London’s FTSE 100 index to Japan’s Nikkei 225 index, stock see a rise
• Shockingly oil prices go down amid Russia-Saudi Arabia spat
• Investors keeping eye on numbers of coronavirus cases in Europe
Monday saw a j...
- Afghanistan eyeing price rise in essential commodities
- Afghanistan residents in the grip of the virus are indulging in panic buying.
Afghanistan has been subject to a gross hike in price of essential goods including food and medicines in the wake of rising thr...
- The oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia could hurt American shale oil and gas companies.
- However, this oil war may benefit the shale gas industry in Pennsylvania, according to a senior analyst at S&P Global Platts.
- The government of India has decided to escalate the excise duty.
- This move will have a great impact on fuel prices.
- The price of Diesel and Petrol is likely to hike.
With the fall in crude oil prices, the gover...
- COVID-19 led to sudden closures of schools as a precautionary measure
- Food suppliers to the schools were left with excess supplies and financial losses
Sudden closure of schools played havoc with the daily routines of par...
- Russia has begun what may turn out to be the biggest oil price wars in recent history against Saudi Arabia.
- Amid the face-off between the two major natural oil superpowers, American and Asian oil companies may end up suffering major impact...
- Top hotels in Japan have reduced their prices by nearly 25 per cent
- The sakura month is generally a busy season, COVID-19 has played havoc with the tourism industry
The early spring season in Japan is a busy season for th...
- Members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) are considering to reduce an additional cut of 1 million barrels per day.
- Airlines cancellations and travel bans by countries globally sparked worries about the worldwi...
• Major cuts in Saudi crude price for the second consecutive month indicate that Asia is swamped with supplies after the spreading virus led to run cuts at Chinese refineries.
• The top oil-exporting country is expected to make the deepes...
- Oil prices drop for a fifth day to their lowest since January 2019.
- West Texas Intermediate futures were down by 80 cents, or 1.6%, to $47.93 a barrel.
- On Wednesday evening, President Donald Trump guaranteed Americans that the ri...
• The U.S. shale industry continues to show signs of rapidly slowing down over the weeks.
• Production declining in major shale basins outside of the Permian reported by sources.
- Overwhelming economic st...
- New cases and deaths confirmed by the South Korean government, COVID-19
- The stock market is falling every day, investors are buying gold as assets
- Gold prices have surged amid COVID-19
On Monday, South ...