Search result for pharmaceuticals
The United Arab Emirates plans to track pharmaceuticals electronically from the point of manufacture to the point of usage
The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoAHP) has organised a four-day workshop to review the latest advancements on 'Tatmeen,' a track-and-trace digital platform aimed at strengthening and securing the UAE's healthcare supply chain.
Tatmeen, which was launched by MoHAP, pro...
The ominous history of chemical weapons
However, war is war. The deadly hatred that characterises it implies opposing armies will use everything at their disposal to defeat the opponent. As a result, the Allies took Putin's threat to deploy chemical weapons in Ukraine seriously. Sarin and tabun, two very poisonous chemicals, are un...
India to likely to start exporting vaccines by 2022 to other nations
The Indian government is planning to submit to start exporting vaccines by 2022, once it is done with the immunization of its own adult population. There are around 60 countries, who do not have access to any vaccine.
India is one of the major vaccine production countries in the world. ...
Oncology Pharmaceuticals Market to Grow at 11.9% CAGR during 2021-2029
Oncology is defined as study of different types of tumors and cancers such as brain tumor, blood cancer, along with its types such as anemia, hemophilia, leukemia, lymphomas, thalassemias, and cancer of other organs, with the intention of finding an effective cure and means of treatment of a part...
JAPAN HEALTH MINISTRY PANEL APPROVES PFIZER VACCINE FOR 12-15 YEAR OLDS
- Japan health ministry panel approves Pfizer vaccine for 12-15 year olds.
- The panel also gave the green light to extending the vaccine's maximum storage period.
- Pfizer has been working with the Pharmaceuticals and Medi...
JBCPL NOW HAS A PRESENCE IN INDIAN NEPHROLOGY SEGMENT
- J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (JBCPL) enters the Nephrology segment in India
- RENOVA division of JBCPL caters to the needs of Chronic Kidney Disease patients in India.
J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (...
REAL-TIME PRESCRIPTION MONITORING SYSTEM IMPLEMENTED IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- South Australia has implemented real-time prescription monitoring system.
- Now South Australia is the second state in Australia to introduce an initiative to enable high-risk medicines monitoring.
A real-time prescription m...
REATA PHARMACEUTICALS TO MAKE PRESENTATIONS AT UPCOMING MEDICAL CONFERENCES
- Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc. is going to make presentations at upcoming medical conferences.
- Two conferences are going to take place in APR 2021 and JUNE 2021.
A clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company called Reata Pharmace...
CONTINUUS PHARMA BAGS $69.3 MILLION CONTRACT TO MANUFACTURE 3 DIFFERENT DRUGS
* This contract was granted by the US Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Health and Human Services
* It will also be used for construction of the US' first GMP-certified facility for ICM-driven facility of small-molecule marketed drugs, investig...
U.S. PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE (USPTO) SENDS NOTICE OF ALLOWANCE TO TIMBER PHARMACEUTICALS
• Timber Pharmaceuticals Inc. has received a formal notice of allowance from the USPTO for its patent application covering its pharmaceutical isotretinoin composition
• Investigational therapy of Timber (TMB-001) is under the development for the treatment ...
AERIE PHARMACEUTICALS' IRELAND FACILITY RECEIVES USFDA APPROVAL
• Vicento Anido, Jr. Ph.D., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Aerie Pharmaceuticals said the PAS approval for Rhopressa represents another important manufacturing achievement for the company in the year 2020
• Aerie expects to begin shipping Rh...
US-BASED FUND TO INVEST $15 MILLION IN MGC PHARMACEUTICALS
• As per the reports, US-based investment group, Mercer Group Opportunity Fund is all set to invest $15 million in Australia's MGC Pharmaceuticals
• MGC Pharma will issue 2.475 million convertible securities of face value $1 and also 9.375 millio...
GC PHARMAS HUNTERASE TO TREAT HUNTER SYNDROME FINDS NEW ALLY IN CHINA
- GC Pharma’s discovery, Hunterase for treatment of Hunter syndrome has been approved by the Chinese drug authority, the company said Wednesday.
- Hunterase is suggested for long-term treatment of Hunter syndrome, and is the first of its kind to be officially approved for use...
ALEMBIC PHARMA'S ARM GETS USFDA TENTATIVE APPROVAL FOR DRUG TO TREAT PAH
• Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) affects arteries in the lungs and in the heart
• As per the reports, this newly approved drug is therapeutically equivalent to the reference listed drug product Remodulin injection which has been developed by United ...
AFTER TELECOM AND ONLINE RETAIL, RIL PLANS TO TAKE OVER NETMEDS
• Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is likely to acquire Netmeds for around $120 million
• Chennai-based Netmeds was founded in the year 2015 by Pradeep Dadha
• Until now, Netmeds has announced three rounds of funding worth $100 millio...
UK PROFESSORS ACHIEVE 'MAJOR' BREAKTHROUGH IN COVID-19 DRUG
- Three professors in UK have made something that they claim as a “major breakthrough” for the coronavirus treatment.
- Synairgen’s share price has risen 540% ever since the news of successful drugs trial has come out. ...
CATALENT BUYS PACKAGING FACILITY IN JAPAN
- Somerset-based Catalent has purchased a packaging facility from Teva-Takeda Pharmaceuticals.
- The packaging facility is located in Minakuchi, Japan.
- The new facility will serve biotech companies and pharmaceuticals companies. ...
AIM IMMUNO TECH SIGNS MATERIAL TRANSFER AND RESEARCH AGREEMENT WITH NIID AND SHINOGI
- AIM ImmunoTech signs Material Transfer and Research Agreement with the National Institute of Infectious Diseases (Japan) and Shionogi.
- Shinogi is a Leading Global Pharmaceutical Company.
- Agreement stipulates the testing an amplig...
U.S GOVERNMENT SIGNS A DEAL WITH REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS
- U.S Government signs a deal with Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
- A $450 million contract has been signed between the two parties.
- The deal is for supplying a double antibody cocktail drug for COVID-19.
- The name of t...
DAIICHI SANKYO DEVELOPING COVID-19 VACCINE CANDIDATE IN JAPAN
- Daiichi Sankyo working to develop an mRNA vaccine candidate to prevent COVID-19 infection in Japan.
- Daiichi Sankyo is helping researchers at University of Tokyo in R&D operations regarding vaccine against coronavirus.