Search result for pandemic
- Japan parliament to amend national referendum law.
- The revision in the law will makes it easier for citizens to vote.
- The revision also coincides with growing calls for the introduction of an emergency clause.
- Japan’s current account surplus rose to $12 billion in April.
- April saw a larger rise in exports than in imports in terms of value.
- Imports jumped 11.3 percent to 6.54 trillion yen.
- Primary income, gained...
- Japan’s economy shrank in Jan-March period by 3.9 percent.
- Real gross domestic product contracted 1.0 percent from the previous quarter.
- Government spending dropped 1.1 percent.
- Capital expenditure decrea...
- The fashion industry of Australia has evolved during the novel corona virus pandemic
- The covid-19 pandemic has changed the business landscape of the Australian fashion industry
The novel corona virus pandemic have heavily...
- Okinawa orders schools to close over rising COVID-19 infections.
- Okinawa prefecture is currently under a coronavirus state of emergency.
- Clusters infections at schools and childcare facilities have been reportedly rising....
- Hybe, the entertainment giant behind the K-pop phenomenon BTS, is making every effort in taking its business global.
- BTS has cultivated a sophisticated online fan base, particularly during the pandemic.
- BTS has surge...
- Airdo Co., Solaseed Air to set up holding company in Oct. 2022.
- To improve finances, they will reduce costs through joint aircraft maintenance and procurement of supplies.
- They have no plans to cut jobs and expect their b...
- Industrial output of Japan rises 2.5 percent in April.
- The index of production at factories and mines exceeded the pre-pandemic level.
- Output in the electrical machinery, information, and communication electronics equipme...
- China to work with Austria to strengthen cooperation on BRI.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping exchanged messages with his Austrian counterpart, Alexander Van der Bellen.
- The two countries have supported each other in the anti...
- Japan’s unemployment rate rose to 2.8 percent in April.
- The jobless rate in March climbed from 2.6 percent mark.
- Accommodation and restaurant services lost 200,000 workers.
- The gender gap in the jobless r...
- Fashion designer Gurmeen Shrivastav is about 30 underprivileged women in Mumbai to earn a regular livelihood during the pandemic.
- Gurmeen‘s brand ‘Nayshaas Siyahi Sa Vastra’ is instrumental in this initiative.
- United Kingdom is going to launch the plans for the global pandemic radar for detecting the corona virus variants
- Boris Johnson said that, the world should never be caught unaware by a virus among the people
On Friday, Bo...
- South Korea has reported 654 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, surging the total number of infections to 133,471.
- Out of the new cases, 245 were from Seoul, while 159 cases were reported from Gyeonggi province and seventeen ca...
- International short-sellers are heading to South Korea for their business after a partial lift on the 14-month ban against blue-chip stocks.
- Investors have sold short South Korean stocks worth 7.1 trillion won which is equivalent to ...
- China’s trade with N. Korea rose to $30.60 million in April.
- China's exports to North Korea rose more than 120 percent to 28.75 million in April.
- In March, chemical fertilizer, pesticide, herbicide, and related ...
- Chip Makers are concerned about delay in car launches in India.
- Due to the lack of semiconductors for the auto industry, many car launches getting delayed in India and the world.
- Usually, passenger vehicles use around 1,000 semic...
- South Korea’s automobile production has surged by 11.8 percent as compared to a year ago.
- South Korea has exported 188,293 cars which indicates a surge of 52.8 percent as compared to last year.
- The exports of SUVs have slu...
- Japan’s economy fell by 4.6 percent in FY 2020 over pandemic.
- GDP in the January-March period shrank an annualized real 5.1 percent from the previous quarter.
- Exports of goods and services plummeted 10.4 percent.
- The market segment analysis done by AM Best of South Korea has shown improvement in the non-life insurance industry.
- Certain factors have been analyzed by AM Best such as underwriting performance, favorable auto loss ratio, increased...
- SK bioscience of South Korea has received European Union Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification.
- The certification will approve the production and processing line and quality check system of the COVID-19 vaccines.