Search result for markets
On Friday's Asian stock market action was uneven ahead of U.S. jobs data that could support Federal Reserve plans for larger interest rate increases to curb rising inflation.
Seoul, Tokyo, and Hong Kong all withdrew as Shanghai moved forward. Over $1.50 per barrel was added to the p...
As per the new regulations of the European Union, Google has proclaimed to facilitate its European users with alternative payment methods for the Google Play application.
This announcement was made in recognition of the recent Digital Markets Act which called for Google Play and similar...
In the upcoming twelve months, 66 per cent of Singaporean businesses intend to expand into new markets
Following the lessons learnt from the epidemic, businesses all around the world, including Singapore, are preparing significant investments in digital technologies to support ambitious expansion ambitions. According to recent findings from Equinix, Inc.'s annual survey of 2,900 technology dec...
"The Digital Markets Act (DMA) will (now) define the rules of the game for corporations who act as gatekeepers," EU competition head Margrethe Vestager told reporters hours after the bill was enacted.
This was "done a long time ago in areas such as finance, telecommunicat...
Gulf oil and gas producers may strive to grab market share from Russia while also providing Europe with energy stability.
While the United States expands its LNG export capacity to Europe, the Gulf will be the main spare capacity producer for both LNG and oil. In this regard, three nati...
As a result of the appointment of a new board, NMC Healthcare is likely to emerge from administration around the middle of March, according to a senior official.
Michael Davis, CEO of NMC Healthcare, said the business is open to acquisitions that would support its development plan, but ...
- El Salvador is the world’s first country to legalize Bitcoin
- The country has purchased 400 Bitcoins before its roll-out
El Salvador becomes the first country to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender on Tuesday. This is the b...
- The US crude oil exports have surged as South Korea's flow has surged after a multi-year low the week before.
- The average oil imports to South Korea averaged 933,655 b/d which is the highest weekly average since Jan 24, 2020.
- The South Korean stock market has slumped on Monday with a fall of almost 130 points which is equivalent to 4.2 percent.
- The KOSPI settled just above 3,130 point plateau and it is expected to slump further.
- Major losses ar...
- The European stock market has slumped on Thursday as the markets across the globe are tensed due to the latest US inflation data.
- European markets have followed the negative trend which can be seen in the Asia-Pacific region. ...
- The United Nations (UN) has surged India’s growth forecast to 7.5 percent in 2021, however, they also predicted that India’s outlook for the year will remain fragile.
- The forecast has grown by 0.2 percent from its project...
- The benchmark S&P BSE Sensex rolled between a band of 400 points.
- The BSE ended the day with a surge of 272 points which is equivalent to 0.5 percent and settled at 48, 950.
- On NSE, the 50 share index surged by 107 points wh...
- The shares of Australia have closed lower on Monday
- The S&P/ASX 200 has been decreased by 0.21 percent to 7,045.6 points
On Monday, the shares of Australia has been decreased in the holiday-thinned trade, as the inves...
- The stock market of Australia has been closed lower on Tuesday
- The S&P/ASX index has been closed 0.1 percent lower after gaining around 0.5 percent in the early trading
The stock market of Australia has surrendered th...
- Australia has urged for the expansion of the mining export markets
- Gold, iron ore, nickel and bauxite had also been listed as the commodities that are most dependent on a single market
The mining industry of Australia is ...
- The stock market in the United Kingdom closed lower on Thursday
- The FTSE 100 of London has been dropped on Thursday as it has been dragged down by miners on concerns about rising bond yields
The FTSE 100 of London has bee...
- The European Stock has been closed higher on Tuesday
- The pan-European Stoxx 600 has been increased by 0.4 percent along with the stocks of the construction and materials that have been increased by 0.9 percent
- The stocks of the ...
- The European Stocks have been closed higher on Monday
- The pan-European stoxx 600 has also been increased by 1.4 percent along with the stocks of retail increased by 2.r percent
The European stock market has been closed hi...
- The European Stock market have remained buoyant lower on Tuesday
- The pan-European Stoxx 600 has been decreased by 0.9 percent along with FTSE 100 of London, which was just below flat
On Tuesday, the European stock market ...
- The European stocks have been closed lower on Monday
- The pan-European Stoxx 600 have been decreased by 0.7 percent in the afternoon trade
The European stocks have been closed lower on Monday, and the pan-European Sto...