Search result for market news
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 35,125.07 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 10,358.60 levels
• With 4 percent growth, Tata Steel was the top Sensex gainer in the early morning trading session on Tuesday followed by IndusInd Bank, Bajaj Finan...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 34,953.87 levels, while the benchmark NSE Nifty50 is at 10,338.10 points
• In the early morning trading session on Thursday, ITC emerged as the top Sensex gainer with 2 percent growth followed by Bajaj Auto and IndusI...
• The S&P BSE Sensex ended the day at 34,371 levels, 83 points or 0.24 percent higher, while the benchmark Nifty50 index closed at 10,167 points
• Stocks of Bajaj Finance, Axis Bank, Tata Consultancy Services and Infosys were in the list of top Sensex ...
• After falling by more than 350 points, the S&P Sensex reclaimed 32,000 mark and currently is trading at 32,086.54
• The benchmark Nifty50 index is trading at 9,486.50 levels
• UltraTech Cements, Tech Mahindra, Bajaj Auto, ITC, Asian Pa...
• At present, the S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 32,125.62 levels
• The Nifty50 index has gained nearly 150 points and is at 9,458.25
• ONGC and Larsen & Tubro were among the top Sensex gainers, while Bharti Airtel, ITC and TCS were in...
• Axis Bank emerged as top Sensex gainer with 5 percent gains
• Stocks of Mahindra & Mahindra, UltraTech Cement and ITC were in the list of the losers
• Asian shares shed their recent gains as investor concerns over rising tensions betwe...
• At present the Sensex stands at 30,601.64 levels and the Nifty 50 index is at 9,021.60 levels
• The announcements made by the RBI and losses incurred by financial, metal and automobile stocks were the reason behind decline of the BSE Sensex
• With jump of 520 points, the S&P BSE Sensex is at 30,550 levels
• The Nifty50 index is hovering around 8,970 levels led by Nifty Financial Services index which went up by 1.6 percent
• ONGC emerged as the top Sensex gainer with jump of...
• Despite gains by various stocks, South Korea’s top cap Samsung Electronics went down by 0.31 percent in early morning trading
• Seoul has reported fresh cases of COVID-19 that are linked to the bars and pubs across the city
As the result ...
South Korean shares saw a fall of 1.3 percent, which is the sharpest decline in the period of a week courtesy of economic data which predicts recession, majorly in the United States and Europe. Coronavirus pandemic has been cited as the key reason for recession. The currency of South Korea &ldquo...
• Ahead of crucial meeting between Russia and OPEC, Stock markets around the globe surge
• Except France’s CAC and Japan’s Nikkei 225, majority of markets saw so e growth
Thursday was expected to bring some positivity in the global st...
• Global markets fell after investors again went on back foot courtesy of coronavirus pandemic
• Japan’s Nikkei 225, the only market to continue upward trend
• U.S. Treasury bonds jump on Wednesday
Global markets were e...
• European markets respond to the news of UK PM Johnson shifted to I.C.U
• Various markets saw a jump as the number of coronavirus cases begin to subside
On second day of this week, European market saw an upward trend as investors and traders foc...
• From London’s FTSE 100 index to Japan’s Nikkei 225 index, stock see a rise
• Shockingly oil prices go down amid Russia-Saudi Arabia spat
• Investors keeping eye on numbers of coronavirus cases in Europe
Monday saw a j...
• Markets start low as Investors continue assessing upcoming economic decisions related to coronavirus impact
• Impact of March PMI on the market
Friday morning saw European markets taking a lower start once again due to impact of global co...
• Global markets react to number of coronavirus infected cases crossing 200,000 in U.S.
• Oil and gas see some rise, while utilities fall
Thursday saw the fluctuations of European stocks as a reaction to the news of 200,000 cases of coronav...