Search result for luxury brands
- Chinese shoppers are giving luxury brands hope of recovery from the coronavirus pandemic.
- The shoppers have started the purchase of high-end handbags, shoes, and jewelry again.
- The retail sales of Tiffany in China have surged by...
FASHION TECH: $100 MILLION RAISED BY ONLINE MARKETPLACE
- Moda Operandi has raised $100 which is led by Apax Partners and NEA
- The brand is known for its luxury fashion, home décor and accessories
From the first day, at Gucci, where they concealed behind masks and have been girded with spike collars to nearly the last, in which they bobbed in the wine-dark sea of Giorgio Armani’s black-and-military processional, they spanned the week. You couldn't say that they dominated it....
Hyundai Motor the South Korean auto giant has hired a former chief executive officer of Audi’s US division as the head of its luxury segment Genesis’ operations in North America, signaling the carmaker’s drive to expand its market presence in the world’s second-largest aut...