Search result for investors
- As in last June, overseas institutes and private companies were forerunners with possession of 2.46 trillion Yuan ($354.16 billion) worth of Chinese shares.
- This has augmented miraculously from last month, according to the central bank.
June commenced the thir...
- According to the Chinese market analysts, July was a wild month for the Chinese Stock market.
- Turnover in July for Chinese popular firms exceeded 1 trillion yuan which is equivalent to $143 billion for 17 consecutive days.
- China stock market has returned to a $10 trillion milestone after five years after recovering from the biggest crash in history.
- The domestic equities of China are worth $9.5 trillion after this month’s rally.
- Chinese state-run media has urged investors to respect the market, manage risks, and pursue rational investments.
- Chinese stock market has surged for the seventh straight session and hit multi-year highs.
- The stock market indica...
- In January, Zomato had raised $150 million from Alibaba affiliate Ant Financial as a part of larger funding round.
- Ant Financial has invested already around $560 million in Zomato and has a stake of more than 25 percent in the company...
- Fears have surrounded China’s Rmb21 trillion which is equivalent to $3 trillion worth of trust industry after Sichuan Protest.
- The trust industry has attracted many investors seeking more profitable however riskier places to park the...
- Chinese investors have experienced losses of 25 trillion yuan which is equivalent to $3.5 trillion on high-yield wealth management products.
- Government bond yield has also surged this month driving the net asset value on more than 280 low-...
- China is emerging from the coronavirus crises, important steps should be taken both within the healthcare sector and by the authorities to strengthen systems for prevention and cure.
- Before the outbreak, Wuhan was considered one of the bet...
- Foreign investors have been the net sellers of Tokyo stocks for 13 weeks.
- BlackRock’s Investment Institution (BII) downgrades Japanese stocks to weigh down in March.
- Foreign investors account for 70% of the trade flows in ...
- JD.com is planning a secondary stock listing in Hong Kong.
- JD could list its share by early June and can raise up to $3 billion.
- This listing could be Hong Kong’s biggest IPO of the year. ...
SINGAPORE AIRLINES UNTIES THE SHACKLES WROUGHT BY CORONAVIRUS: TICKS INVESTORS FOR US $ 10.5 BILLION
- Singapore Airlines lines up investors for S$15 billion
- Sale of stocks to prop up business due to the corona virus outbreak
Singapore Airlines in a move to turn around its economy which has been hit badly on account of coronavirus outbreak is floating shares an...
- Retail investors scooped up more than $12.2 billion worth of Korean stocks
- Many have taken out margin loans or borrowed money to buy shares
- Unpaid margin loans accounted for 5.83 percent of daily accounts retrievable so f...
- India’s Volatility Index is marked at a 10-year high due to the spread of coronavirus.
- The volatility index surged from 10.5 in December 2019 to 41.16 on 12th March 2020.
- Coronavirus has resulted in sharp sell-off by forei...
- Global investor sentiments are low
- Panic selling in the market brings the stock market down again
- Investors are looking at Central banks for relief
- Saudi Arabia slashes Crude oil prices
The panic waves of coronavirus...
- Markets crash as COVID-19 pandemic fears grip investors
- The sixth-day dive of the market today
- Investor mood sluggish
- FPIs sell relentlessly
Coronavirus is driving investors away and the fear of economies not recover...
- Spot gold increased 0.4% at $1,645.59 per ounce.
- Gold will be targeted at $1,700 an ounce level over the next few weeks.
- U.S. gold futures prices changed a little at $1,642.50.
On Monday Spot gold increased by 0...
- Mauritius comes under the grey list of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
- A great percentage of FPIs investing in the Indian market is registered in Mauritius.
- FPIs sold equity worth Rs. 1,160.90 crores on Monday.
- Major Investment companies shares soar
- BTS album releasing on Feb.21
As the release date of the K-pop sensation boy group BTS’s album on Feb. 21, 2020 is approaching, shares of the investing companies are soa...
- Retailers are closing their stores as efforts to control the virus spread
- Almost 150 of Capri's stores in China are shut
- Capri Holdings expects the coronavirus to decrease revenue by $100 million ...
- MSCI broad stock index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan. MIAPJ0000PUS rose at 0.36%
- Japan's Nikkei stock index. N225 jumped 0.99%
On Wednesday Asian stocks recovered MSCI’s widest index of Asia-Paci...