Search result for green energy
The Liquefied natural gas industry of Australia is demanding more land to be opened up for exploration after the European Union issued a proposal that calls some forms of fossil fuel to be sources of green energy.
The European Union is very strict when it comes to the matter of environm...
- Mukesh Ambani and Gautam Adani in race to be world leaders in renewable energy
- Adani group is planning to investing US$20 billion in renewable power
Business tycoons and billionaires Mukesh Ambani and Gautam Adani going he...
With the world getting conscious about the usage of clean energy, the Italian infrastructure company Snam has discussed about its progress in the field of hydrogen energy. Snam CEO Marco Alverà outlines the beauty of hydrogen energy by mentioning that the being produced in the North Sea wi...
- Gim Seong-Gon is the first person to join the list of Korea’s 50 richest based on his work in green energy.
- He debuts on the list after shares of his CS wind quintupled over the past year.
- Gim Seong-Gon has a n...
- Actis is going to invest US $ 850 million in India.
- Investment has been planned for two green energy platforms.
- Construction of grid-connected solar energy and wind parks platform is going to be around $ 600 million.
- The lowest bid in SECI’s?wind?auction has come from Adani Renewable.
- Adani Group wishes to expand its green energy portfolio.
Adani Renewable Energy has placed the lowest bid of ? 2.77 per unit at an auction that was...
- The deal between ORIX and Teesta Urja is the single largest foreign investment transaction in India regarding clean energy.
- Greenko has also acquired 40% stake in Teesta Urja Ltd.
- Teesta Urja is setting up the 1.2 GW hydropower p...
- Mytrah Energy India is exploring options regarding merger with other green energy firms.
- Mytrah Energy India is looking forward to SPAC listing.
- The plan of Mytrah Energy India is to look at combining Indian firms having a portfo...
- Germany has been in close communication with Russia for the potential green hydrogen production and its transport
- The Russian minister of industry and trade said that, Russia is going to be prioritising the investments in these technologie...
- The oil and gas company of Ukraine has revealed its strategy to the year 2025
- Ukraine can also be responsible for playing an important role in the green energy deal of the European Union
Naftogaz, which is the oil and nat...
- The green energy companies in the country are going to be helping for powering the IPO revival in Spain
- Around four companies, which is also including Repsol SA have been working on the possible IPO of the renewable assets in Madrid ...
- The government of Poland has adopted an energy strategy to the year 2040
- The climate minister of Poland said that, this strategy is ging to provide a compass as the country is seeking to navigate away from coal
- The ministry of environment and energy of Greece have started progressing to a greener energy model in the country
- The country has welcomed the expansion of the Sino-Greek co-operation in the field of energy
- With this move, Gree...
- According to the new data, the demand for the renewable energy in Europe have reached a new record level amid the novel corona virus pandemic
- By the end of the month of June, the GO-documented renewable energy demand in Europe reached 530T...
- Germany must have to add 3700 MW per year of onshore wind energy in order to achieve the country’s 2030 climate goals
- Germany has set a goal of 65 per cent of electricity in the country will be coming from renewable energies by the ...
- The Greenpeace activists have been urging the government of Denmark to end the production of fossil fuels
- The activists have a technology which enables them to communicate in real time and with supporters around the world
- The government of Greece wants to use and utilize the European Union recovery funds for the green power infrastructure
- The Ministry of the Environment and Energy will propose a plan to support to produce components for renewable energy pow...
- More energy was generated by the renewables than the fossil fuels for the first time in Europe
- The wind energy, solar and bio energy and the hydroelectricity have generated more energy than the energy created by the fossil fuels
- LOGAN Energy of the Scottish hydrogen technology specialist has secured contract from UK Government.
- Contract is about a UK Government programme to supply hydrogen refueling stations that will be accessible to public.
- The project...
• At present, the S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 33,565.95 points and the benchmark Nifty50 is at 9,907.30 levels
• In the early morning trading session, Mahindra & Mahindra was the top Sensex laggard with fall of 2 percent, while Maruti Suzuki India...