Search result for gas
- The oil and gas sector of the U.S. is waiting to get more credits lenders not willing to spend and oil prices continue to remain below $40.
Covid-19 Update: Global Shale Gas Market is valued at US$ 69.8 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% over the Forecast Period, Owing to Growing Production Coupled of Shale Gas Coupled with Price Drop in Industry, says Absolute Markets Insights
Global shale gas market was valued at US$ 69.8 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% to reach US$ 133.9 Bn in 2027 over the forecast period. Rise in the production of shale gas around the world is anticipated to create good opportunities for multiple end-use industries over the ...
FDA APPROVES OF A NEW NASAL SPRAY GIMOTI
The new nasal spray will be useful in relieving patents of diabetic gastroparesis
The commercial launch shall be in Q4 2020
Evoke Pharma Inc’s nasal spray ...
- Experts call for green recovery
- Solar and wind power should be a focus
One of the world’s foremost energy experts warns that the world has only six months to change the course of the climate crisis. It is important t...
According to the reports, at least 10 people including two senior citizens and a girl age 8 years have lost their lives while over 5,000 people fell sick after the incident of gas leakage from a chemical plant took place in Visakhapatnam on Thursday morning. It is stated that the leakage happened...
Greta Thunberg is among those few young personalities which are known globally. It was her fierce speech at the United Nations Climate Change Conference which took place in the year 2018 that gave her the recognition.
Greta Thunberg, an environmental activist from the Sweden is again in th...
In the world’s largest automobile market vis a vis China, Renault has taken a deliberate stance of phasing out its gasoline models and throwing its might behind Light Commercial vehicles and electric cars.
The car maker Renault announced on Tuesday that it would sell its 50 % stak...
- The arson attack still figures as one of the worst mass killings in Japan and that shook the nation in last so many years.
- The fire snuffed out the lives of all the 34 victims in a very gruesome fashion offering no chance of escape
The fire below was billowing...
• Global markets react to number of coronavirus infected cases crossing 200,000 in U.S.
• Oil and gas see some rise, while utilities fall
Thursday saw the fluctuations of European stocks as a reaction to the news of 200,000 cases of coronav...
- The oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia could hurt American shale oil and gas companies.
- However, this oil war may benefit the shale gas industry in Pennsylvania, according to a senior analyst at S&P Global Platts.
- Russia and Saudi Arabia had a fall out on the issue of cutting oil production further
- Saudi Arabia goes on a free production
- Gets ARAMCO to overproduce to beat Russia in the oil global market
- US President Donald Trump announced his plan to buy 90 million barrels of natural oil to be stored in the petroleum reserve.
- However, experts believe it is unlikely to change the trajectory of calculations through the week as the future lo...
- The decline in commodity prices, especially in oil and gas prices in the last several days has spelled disaster for several global producers in the market.
- Contango Oil & Gas Company provided a brief update on its response to the decli...
- 2011’s nuclear disaster meant Japan had to close down 54 nuclear power plants
- Japanese people sought energy sources at the global level to meet the country’s energy needs
The foreign tankers at Japanese ports ...
- The financial prospects for the North American natural gas market last year were grim as investors started pulling back and producers announced major spending cuts and layoffs.
- Analysts announce the Canadian natural gas market was in worse...
- Nearly 1.8 million vehicles were registered in South Korea in 2019.
- Sales of the sedan have seen a slump of 8.2 percent as compared to a year before.
- Sales of SUVs have surged by 7.2 percent on-year.
- The deal will help the drivers to charge the EV at home at a lower price.
- The engineers will be installing the fastest home car-charger along with an energy tariff.
- The deal will make easy for the drivers to switch to EVs. ...
- Several major OPEC and non-OPEC producers (referred to as OPEC+) to meet in Vienna, Austria today.
- All parties are expected to agree on a deeper round of oil production cuts in an effort to stabilize prices, despite uncertainty over the sc...
- Oil prices plunged into yet another bear market in response to sudden demand destruction caused by factory shutdowns, flight cancellations, and slowdowns in air passenger traffic.
- Experts determined that natural gas is sitting near a four-...
• Chevron Corp is reportedly offering buyouts to decrease its workforce in the U.S. oil exploration and production plants.
• The major oil business is swiftly moving in to reduce costs in the face of a sharp decline in natural oil and gas...