Search result for export
- It was a momentous decision when Japanese electronics company Omron flushed money into the new Jinqiao trade zone of the Pudong New Area in 1993.
- The company, a key world player in industrial automation and medical equipment such as blood pressure monitors, essentially grew n t...
- The export of South Korean made passenger cars slumped by 40.6 percent in the second quarter (Q2).
- In the period of April-June, South Korean carmakers shipped passenger cars worth US$ 6.2 billion.
- The number of passenger car uni...
- South Korea’s July exports have contracted 9.7% as compared to the exports last year.
- South Korea, the fourth-largest Asian economy has dropped into recession in the second quarter of the year.
- South Korea’s imports ...
- European Union will restrict the exports to Hong Kong
- German Foreign Minister said that Hong Kong should be treated the same as its mainland China
On Tuesday the European Union is going to restrict the ex...
- South Korea’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has plummeted worse-than-expected i.e. 2.9% in year-on-year terms.
- Exports, which account for 40% of the economy has experienced the largest fall since 1963.
- The government of Sou...
- The South Korean economy has contracted in the second quarter (Q2) due to a sharp decline in the exports caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
- The South Korean economy has contracted 0.86 percent in the April-June period.
- South Ko...
- Japan exports see a further decline in June.
- U.S bound shipments nearly halved due to plunging demand for cars and auto parts.
- Since March global demand for cars and other durable goods has sunk.
- Japan exports...
- Dollar-denominated export imports in China have surged in June as the restrictions eased and the countries are reopening their economies.
- The data reveal that exports has surged by 0.5% as compared to a year ago while the imports surged by...
• Intelligence agencies have stated these apps are exporting data India outside the country
• Previously video conferencing application Zoom was alleged of exporting data and the governments of the U.S., India, Germany and Taiwan had asked its citizens to ...
- Britain to have trade talks with Australia and New Zealand.
- Exports could increase by a billion pounds for Britain if this goes well.
- Wide-ranging free trade agreements may be possible.
- Talks will be focused on...
- From January 1, 2021, Britain will introduce new border checks with the European Union.
- The British government will introduce these new regulations in stages.
- Britain is preparing itself to leave the EU’s customs un...
- UK Government had introduced import controls on EU goods in January.
- After the Brexit transition period finishes the UK Government will be lenient on EU border checks.
- Checks on exports to the EU will be determined by Bru...
- Iran wants South Korea to release the billions of dollars that according to its claims, South Korea owes it with regards to payment for oil imports from Iran.
- Iran claims that USA is forcing South Korea to withhold the payments.
- Australian government to pay losses of cattle owners due to imposed ban on exports in 2011
- Cattle Company Won the case in the court of law against the Australian government
- What was done to curb the brutal death of animals now ha...
- Australia, a few weeks back, calls for an international investigation on the origin of the coronavirus pandemic.
- To this China retaliated by stop accepting beef from four large Australian abattoirs.
- China also imposed tariffs of...
- Many Indian exporters are gradually starting to operate manufacturing units with fewer workers.
- They have now started getting business enquiries from European countries like Spain and France.
- Many exporters are getting mos...
- Multiple countries are importing COVID-19 test kits from South Korea.
- Various South Korean Pharmaceutical companies are exporting pofol and other antibiotics.
- Industry experts mention that there has been a surge in deman...
- South Korean auto exports report of April shows loss due to pandemic.
- Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy compiled data for comparison with the previous year.
- Hyundai Motor Co. saw its exports crash despite the shipm...
- Outbound exports of ICT products drop by 15.3 percent.
- Exports to China fell by 16.5 percent from last year.
- Exports of displays fell by 28.1 percent to $1.24 billion.
According to the South Korean Mini...
The Government of South Korea has decided to bring in package of $72 billion on the top of previous stimulus package which was worth $80.2 billion. This newly announced package will aid businesses to keep their employees on payroll along with help to self-employed and temporary workers with some ...