Search result for drop
- Restructuring plans are being made by the British Royal Mail.
- It will change around 2,000 management roles; job cuts.
- The company reported a 31% fall in annual profits.
- It is also cutting down around $373 milli...
- Michael Flynn was under criminal investigation
- He was being investigated to trace Russia’s involvement in the Presidential elections in 2016
Trump aid, more specifically Trump’s first national security advisor is no longer und...
- Financial sector the biggest constituent of the standard index dropped more than 1%, with the Big Four lenders placed between 1.2% and 1.6%.
- National Storage REIT, Australia’s biggest self-storage facility operator was the poorest per...
- The coronavirus lateral spread has brought some modifications to the scene of baseball games in Korea.
- One of them is head referees wearing one more layer of masks. This is the untold story about the new difficulties umpires have to face in this time of the epidemic.
- Hantavirus is spread by rodents via their wastes
- There is no cure or vaccine for it
- Hantavirus is usually not transmitted amongst humans
China the epicentre of the fatal coronavirus that is still ravaging the world has now repo...
- Oil prices plunged into yet another bear market in response to sudden demand destruction caused by factory shutdowns, flight cancellations, and slowdowns in air passenger traffic.
- Experts determined that natural gas is sitting near a four-...
- Foreign-invested corporations decline in sales due to COVID-19
- 67.3 percent decline in shipments
- The business climate in South Korea has deteriorated over the past five years
Due to the ongoing epidemic ...
• Chevron Corp is reportedly offering buyouts to decrease its workforce in the U.S. oil exploration and production plants.
• The major oil business is swiftly moving in to reduce costs in the face of a sharp decline in natural oil and gas...
• The U.S. shale industry continues to show signs of rapidly slowing down over the weeks.
• Production declining in major shale basins outside of the Permian reported by sources.
- Overwhelming economic st...
- Asian countries have increased their demand for the premium beef
- Japan’s 2019 records show highest numbers for beef export in recent years
Wagyu beef is a prime beef produced in Japan. The same has been exported all...
- Revenue increased at 44% from the year prior
- It is adding users and planning to grow its business
Snapchat is currently adding users and growing its business in an extremely competitive market. However, this reason may not...
- Standard Shanghai Composite index. SSEC fell by 8%
- Yuan opened at its worst level in 2020
On Monday, investors removed $420 billion from China’s standard stock index. The stakeholders sold the yuan and disc...
- Oil drops 2%
- Concerns for the demand for crude oil
The Chinese authorities have locked down the city to curb the spread of the virus. The fear around coronavirus spread has resulted in a further drop in oil prices to 2%, w...
- Fall in gold rates
The Chinese officers have announced that they have taken corrective measures to counter the new coronavirus that has raised fears of a worldwide epidemic. On Wednesday the gold prices fell.
Spot gold redu...
New virus outbreak from China
Drop-in U.S yields
U.S. two-year, 10-year, and 30-year yields dropped to a two-week low as the news about coronavirus spread throughout the world.
On Monday, as market sentiments expect positive trade deal between U.S and China, gold prices have dropped. Although the trade deal has lifted dollar rates.
Spot gold fell by 0.4% to $1,555.76 per ounce. U.S. gold futures dropped 0.2% at $1,556.30.
On Wednesday, a ...
As the companies near the financial year end they are preparing their 2020 outlooks and the third quarter results are also being announced for most of the companies and the outlooks are changing the way investors are looking at the firms for investing their capital.
The company that has...
On Friday, US President Donald Trump's detailed duty gets on feasibly all Chinese imports to the US. It came in the wake of Beijing said it would drive new commitments and raise obligations on the US brings into China. In China, Hong Kong's Hang Seng rundown slid 3.2% while the Shanghai C...
New energy vehicle sales in China, the world’s largest automobile market, fell for the third month during a row as retardation within the overall market expands to electrical vehicles following cuts in government subsidies.
Sales of NEVs — that embrace hybrids and totally el...
Castle Venlaw building in Peebles has been up purchasable for 3 years, having been vacant since homeowners Roy and Lorna Curry closed it to guests in December 2017.
The couple had a designing application to convert the 12-bedroom building in Edinburgh Road into eight separate residences...