Search result for diamond princess
- Japan's health ministry ramped up its support measures Friday for prefectures to consolidate accommodations
- Patients were with asymptomatic or mild cases of the novel coronavirus amid a growing number of confirmed infections nationwide
The move, whic...
- Japan registered the single-most amount of coronavirus cases on Monday
- The total death tally now stands at 276
Japan registered the most amount of coronavirus cases in a single day numbering 25 deaths. The number is climbing steadily even after a state of emer...
• Almost 70 citizens of the United Kingdom are expected to leave the ship and board a pre-scheduled repatriation flight on Friday.
• The passengers from the quarantined ship are due to land in Wiltshire on Saturday
• They w...
• While infection rates in China show a gradual decrease, Japan reported two fatalities from the quarantined Diamond Princess Cruise ship docked in the Yokohama port
• The coronavirus-related death victims are believed to be an elderly ma...
- Crew members aboard the Diamond Princess cannot be given the same protections as the passengers they are expected to serve.
- Public health experts told reporters that cruise ships are highly susceptible to the spread of contagious diseases ...
- Diamond Princess reported a passenger suffering from COVID-19 and was put on 2 weeks quarantine
- Currently over 355 people are suffering from the virus break on the cruise
The United States evacuated 328 Americans stuck on...
• The confirmed cases of people infected with the new coronavirus on the quarantined Diamond Princess Cruise ship rose by 70 to a total of 355.
• The United States, Canada, and Hong Kong are preparing to repatriate their citizens stranded...