Search result for cyber security
In a region where cyber security risks are increasing at an unprecedented rate, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is taking steps that are already paying off.
The rise in risks is detailed in Help AG's yearly publications State of the Market 2021 and State of the Market 2022. These stu...
A new study reveals that the economic footprint of the sports industry of UAE exceeds 1.7 billion dollars per year and the online sports activities of the country are on the verge of attracting even more people.
Considering this growth, a 21-year-old UAE resident and sports enthusiast, ...
- In 2021, Credit Suisse is going to hire over 1000 IT employees in India.
- In the last three years, Credit Suisse has hired 2,000 IT employees in India.
- The operations of Credit Suisse in India.
- New recruitments are for ...
- Indian Public Sector can now use Google Cloud.
- The audit of Google Cloud regarding cyber security is complete.
After successfully completing an audit from the Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY...
UNITED KINGDOM: COMPANIES SEEKING CYBER SECURITY PROVIDERS TO HELP THEM WITH NEW SECURITY REGULATIONS
- A report from the security and services for the United Kingdom had found that the enterprises are approaching the cyber security providers for help from the new regulations
- The cyber security and the privacy rules were passed as the United...
- RAH Infotech has found a new partner in Trustifi.
- Both partners are working to introduce enhanced e-mail security to India.
RAH Infotech, India’s leading technology distributor has forged a partnership with Las Vegas...
- Research states that huge chunks of information- private and public is been captured by Chinese military organizations as a part of studying the opinions of Australians and using it to make a change in the same as a part of psychological warfare...
- ONJN has blacklisted 20 new igaming websites.
- Gambling is legal in Romania but with some authorizations.
- ISPs must block access to the blacklisted websites within 15 days.
Oficiul Na?ional pentru Jocuri de Noroc...
- The Estonian Information System Authority has urged local businesses to report cyber incidents.
- Estonian government wants to understand the nature of threats present in the Estonian cyberspace.
- After understanding threats, effort...
- The German organisations or enterprises are looking for the cyber security providers to improve their security from the cyber threats
- The Data Protection Regulation have told the German companies to implement stronger cyber security measur...
- United States says that Huawei's equipment could be used by the Chinese government for espionage.
- Hence, many countries including France are banning it.
- Both Huawei and Chinese government have denied the charges.
- Australian cybersecurity at threat from Chinese malicious attacks
- Australian solar engineering data and companies 320 gigabytes data stolen
Professional hackers of China have stolen 300 gigabytes from Australia defense con...
- UAE under cyber attack
- Cybersecurity experts plan on preventive measures
A Survey suggests more than 80% of organizations are under cyber threat and have been attacked in the year 2019. The survey was carried out by the co...
According to a survey conducted by international think-tank DQ Institute, Singapore, among 30 countries, has earned the ranking of 4 in the inaugural Child Online Safety Index (COSI). The top 3 countries in the survey are Spain, Australia and Malaysia. This survey was partly funded by Singtel.
NEW DELHI: India's cyber security advertise is relied upon to enlist a yearly development of 15.6 percent and ascend to USD 3.05 billion (about Rs 21,600 crore) by 2022 from USD 1.97 billion (about Rs 14,000 crore) in 2019, a report said. The exchange estimation of computerized installments i...
Not just electronics and devices go on sale during the weekend of Black Friday. It's also an excellent time to negotiate subscriptions such as streaming services. Perhaps the best deal for the Black Friday streaming is the Disney+ bundle that provides access to the new streaming service of Di...
In a series of announcements by Facebook, the organization uncovered it had closed down four new international interference tasks beginning from Russia and Iran. As indicated by their declaration, one seems to be linked to the Russian troll organization, the Internet Research Agency (IRA), and wa...