Search result for corona virus cases
- Universities took all due measures and precautions required before reopening
- Other universities give a second thought to the reopening plans
Re-opening of schools and colleges in the US has been the debated issue rec...
- The percent of all tests coming back positive falls down
- The number of corona virus hospitalizations has also reduced
Over the past month, the number of daily new cases have come down across many U.S. states. Epidemi...
- As compared to a week ago, the U.S. cases have fallen by nearly 17%
- Health experts believe it could be due to reduced testing
According to Johns Hopkins University data, the US constitutes...
- Some states have been able to bring the virus under control to an extent
- Middle America still reports a high number of cases
Dr. Robert Redfield said that a drop in the number of corona virus cases is being observed. By ne...
- It is an attempt to limit the coronavirus outbreak on campus
- The students will be sent home in the worse case
President Rev. John Jenkins said that the University of Notre Dame will ...
- Many states have observed a drop in testing
- These states have witnessed severe corona virus outbreaks
Southern states of the US were hit particularly hard by the corona virus. However, recently, the number of corona ...
- Doctors have been able to save more lives now compared with the earlier phases of virus peaks
- They have now discovered better treatments like remdesivir
The US surpasses 5 million coronavirus cases. It represents roughly a...
- In some states, the rate of coronavirus tests that come back positive is beginning to rise
- It’s the same insidious rise that the Sun Belt region observed before cases surged
On Monday, Dr. Anth...
- For weeks, health officials have struggled to halt the outbreak
- Residents are made to follow social distancing guidelines
Reports suggest that coronavirus cases that were on a rise across Sun Belt states for weeks have sta...
- The initial shut down was to allow health officials to learn more about the new virus
- It was also to prevent the overflow of hospitals
On Monday, President Donald Trump insisted that in an atte...
- It contradicted the statements made by President Donald Trump
- President Trump believes COVID-19 will eventually vanish
On Friday, Dr. Anthony Fauci said that the coronavirus is very contagious. It wo...
- The numbers on testing capacity is a complete waste considering the delays
- It proves to be unhelpful to stop the spread of the outbreak across the country
Billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates said that most U.S. corona vi...
- The cases in Texas and Florida are heading down
- In Arizona, they are heading substantially down
On Monday, President Donald Trump said that states should begin reopening their businesses. It is because the corona vir...
THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AWARDS $265 MILLION TO FUJIFILM FOR EXPANSION OF COVID-19 VACCINE MANUFACTURING CAPACITY
- The company is manufacturing bulk drug substance for a corona virus vaccine by Novavax
- Manufacturing and distribution of vaccine doses will prove to be another hurdle even after its development
The U.S. government h...
DR. FAUCI IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT SAFETY RISK OF MODERN’S COVID – 19 VACCINE DESPITE THE USE OF NEW TECHNOLOGY FOR ITS DEVELOPMENT
- The vaccine uses messenger Ribonucleic Acid or mRNA molecules
- messenger Ribonucleic Acid technology has never been used to make a successful vaccine before
On Monday, Dr. Anthony Fauci, White House corona virus advisor sai...
- Up to 30,000 participants will be included in the trial
- They expect to submit it for final regulatory review by October, if successful
Pfizer and BioNTech began their late-stage human trial for a potential corona virus vac...
- 10 states have reported record daily corona virus deaths
- Texas, California, and Florida have reported climbing cases for weeks
According to Johns Hopkins University data, on Friday, the U.S. reported more ...
- It came after the company received a huge amount from the U.S. government
- It is to support the development of its potential corona virus vaccine
On Monday, Moderna's shares rose by nearly 6%. It was after the biotech c...
DOD IS LOOKING FOR POTENTIAL CONTRACTORS TO SET UP EMERGENCY MOBILE HOSPITALS FOR COVID – 19 IN FLORIDA
- Corona virus cases in Florida rise continuously
- It is seeking contractors who can build temporary facilities within a short notice
According to a contract notice posted by the Army Corps of Engineers, the Department of Def...
- It was one of the first states to reopen its economy toward the beginning of May
- It rolled back some of it later after coronavirus cases surged
On Friday, Gov. Greg Abbott said that Texas has not yet conquered the c...