Search result for construction
- Japan’s PM apologizes for negligence in protection of construction workers.
- The asbestos construction workers had contracted lung cancer and other illnesses.
- The Supreme Court of Japan ruled that the state should ha...
- Tvasta Manufacturing Solutions is an IIT - Madras startup.
- Tvasta Manufacturing Solutions has built India’s first 3D printed house.
- Construction has been carried out at 30% lesser cost than usual.
- NBCC (India) has announced that it is the new PMC consultant for the new FCIL office building.
- The building is supposed to be constructed in Noida.
- The share price of NBCC (INDIA) increased slightly after the official announcemen...
- S. Korea’s Hanjin Heavy to be sold off to Dongbu Corp.
- The company’s shares ended low on Friday trading at 7,650 won.
- KDB, creditor of Hanjin Heavy will sell 66.85 percent of its stake in the company to Dongbu...
- U. S Global asset manager BlackRock de-registers from Shanghai unit.
- It voluntarily cancelled the business registration of its WFOE unit in Shanghai.
- China had opened its mutual fund industry to foreign managers last Apri...
- L&T are going two construct more units of Kudankulam nuclear power plant.
- Located in Tamil Nadu, Kudankulam is India's largest nuclear power station.
- The target deadline for L&T is 64 months.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021, the Indian government has approved the construction of 56,368 New Houses.
- The progress of Light House Projects was recently reviewed.
- MoHUA has urged the UTs and states to ensure 100% comple...
- Tribeca has acquired 51% stake in under-construction project Voyage to the Stars.
- The project started in 2015 and ran into financial difficulties in 2019.
Developer of multiple Trump Towers in India, Tribeca has acquired 5...
- Under the Bharatmala Pariyojna, nationwide road construction in India is touching record 30 km per day
- At a cost of about ? 5.35 hundred-thousand billion Indian government has envisaged building 34,800 km of highways.
- Devotees are not allowed to see the construction of Ram Temple in Ayodhya due to security reasons.
- Ram Janmabhoomi Tirtha Kshetra Trust general secretary Champat Rai has announced this decision.
- Engineers from Larsen & Toubro...
- The builders in the United Kingdom has been feeling the pressure as the construction output in the country reduced
- The latest survey has also been signalling to a decrease in the new order growth since the month of June 2020
- Doosan Heavy decided to sell 35% of its stake in Doosan Infracore.
- Doosan Heavy will sell its stake for $757 million to Hyundai heavy Industries Holdings Co.
- Doosan Heavy disposed of 76 million shares of its construction ...
- Doosan Infracore reports an increase in sales of its construction equipment in 2020.
- The sales increased by 18 percent in 2020.
- The company is said to have sold 4,000 units of construction equipment, like excavators and w...
- In India, input costs of construction steel are increasing.
- Unable to keep up with higher input costs, construction steel producers have limited production and thus limited sales.
- Scarcity of steel rods is slowing down constructi...
- Doosan Infracore Co. reports an increase in its excavator sales in China.
- In the country itself, the company sold 18,686 excavators in 2020.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Holdings Co. signed an initial deal to buy out Doosan I...
- CRCEG construction of China-Laos railway line at Laos’s border gate concludes.
- The roof-sealing ceremony was held on Tuesday at the station.
- The project started in December 2016 and will be operational from December...
- The construction suppliers of the United Kingdom have been fined 15 million pounds for breaching the competition law
- The CMA has also found that, the companies have been responsible for collaboration to decrease the competition and increas...
- The company ‘Webuild’ of Italy is going to marge with Astaldi unite in the coming months
- The company has taken over the control of Astaldi by completing the first phase of a plan known as project Italy
- The new consortium project that has been developed will be leading the construction industry of Europe to emit less carbon gases
- The project is going to be developing a dynamic digital thread system for the construction sites in Europe
- The construction of the first ever major hybrid complex is all set to take place in the city of Helsinki in Finland
- The new structure will be including a tram dept, a shopping center and also several residential flats