Search result for chain
- Japan Chain Stores Association reports a rise in Supermarket sales in 2020.
- Newly opened supermarket sales, operated by 56 companies totaled $123.34 billion.
- Food sales on a same-store basis climbed 4.7 percent in 2020.
- Figure technologies is an online lending platform
- This will enable Figure tech to innovate better mortgage products
That banks have been involved in the domain of cryptocurrencies is a fact. Figure Tech, a blockchain mortgage platform on ...
- After a tumultuous and record-breaking 2020, BTS has achieved the numero uno spot on the Billboard's year-end Top Artists Duo/Group chart for the first time in its career, the US music publication reported.
- BTS is the prima donna as far as it comes to being the first non-US...
Global Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2028- A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
The global healthcare cold chain logistics market is expected to reach US$ 20.9 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period. Cold Chain Logistics is gaining rapid ...
- Supermarket sales in Japan for October rose by 2.8 percent.
- The supermarket sales were on a same-store basis.
- Food sales increased by 2.7 percent.
- Sales of clothing increased by 4 percent for the first time in ...
- JICA launched an organization to support foreign workers in Japan.
- The agency will seek to make Japan an attractive choice for foreigners to work in.
- The organization aims to produce tangible results by 2023.
- Japanese restaurants introducing plant-based meat products.
- Major Japanese hamburger chain Freshness Burger introduced a patty made of soybean.
- Another startup Daiz Inc.utilizes AI to grow made-to-order soybeans for Good ...
- Ootoya reshuffled its management after Colowide’s successful takeover bid.
- Ootoya’s shareholders approved Colowide’s request to dismiss 10 of 11 board members.
- Seven new directors were appointed by the s...
- September supermarket sales in Japan dropped by 4.6 percent.
- Sales at 10,851 supermarkets totaled to $9.6 billion.
- Sales in clothing fell by 23.5 percent.
- Household products were down by 13.4 percent.
• The documentary also reveals that kids of age 5 are shackled and beaten on daily basis by religious men in charge of the schools
• These discoveries were made by an undercover reporter and former khalwa student Fateh al-Rahman al-Hamdani who secretly cap...
- Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund, the Public Investment Fund (PIF), is in early conversations to purchase a stake in general store chain Lulu Group International, two sources acquainted with the issue, told Reuters
It is in c...
- As suggested in a comprehensive and damning report, approximately 60 countries are chaining people undergoing mental illness.
Human Rights Watch says that men, ladies, and kids are consistently shackled or kept in solitary for a long...
- When the next meet in the coming month to Japan with like-minded partners, Australian Foreign Minister, Marise Payne, plans to trade notes with her partners on how her nation is taking care of straining relations with China.
- August month saw a rise in supermarket sales in Japan.
- Sales rose by 3.3 percent in the reporting month from a year earlier.
- The report on sales is based on same-store data.
- Food sales climbed by 6.8 percent fr...
- ADQ, one of the district's biggest holding organizations with an expansive arrangement of significant business undertakings traversing key parts of Abu Dhabi's enhanced economy, today reported the foundation of Silal, another organization in A...
- Gods of pop music, K-POP BTS peaked the Billboard Artist 100 and Social 50 charts as its new single "Dynamite" became a bumper hit in its second week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- The all-boy band shot to the top of the chart last week when ‘Dynamite&...
- Japan, Australia, and India to cooperate to enhance regional supply chains.
- The countries plan to draw up various measures for the same by the end of the year.
- The Economy ministers from all the countries discussed to enh...
- Zeeman is determined to expand its business even in the time of COVID-19 crisis.
- Zeeman has plans to increase its stores in France and Spain.
The economy and retail sector all over the world are slowing down due to COVID-1...
- Takeover bid deadline for Ootoya Holdings Co. by Colowide Co. to be extended.
- Colowide runs a wide range of Japanese-style pubs and restaurants.
- Colowide had earlier failed to gain a 45 percent stake in Ootoya.
• The talks of building a “Supply Chain Resilience Initiative” (SCRI) are currently at a working level
• The reports state the Japanese government intends to bring these talks to a higher level
• The U.S.-China conflict and the I...