Search result for cases
- The city of Langfang in Hebei on Tuesday echoed that its 4.9 million residents will be asked to remain under home quarantine for seven days.
- They also will be directed to undergo mass COVID-19 testing in the latest attempt to quell the spread of the coronavirus.
NEW YEAR’S MARKED MOSTLY DRINK AND DRIVE CASES; MORE RESTRICTIONS OBSERVED ACROSS TOWNS AS CASES SURGE
- Drink-driving represented 95% of cases during the 2021 New Year security crusade from Dec 29 to Jan 4, as per the Probation Department
Division boss Vittawan Sunthornkajit said on Thursday that during the period the office's bran...
- The public authority is looking for measures to battle the financial effect of the new Covid-19 flare-up, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha said on Monday
Prayut talked after the disease number increased to 745 cases, the most e...
- The Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) reported 279 affirmed cases on Friday, 273 of which were local transmissions. Two patients additionally died of the infection on Thursday
Of the neighborhood cases, 257 are Thai...
- Drivers hurried to cross the New South Wales on Thursday night after Victoria declared the closure of borders, with long lines of vehicles in a row at checkpoints
On New Year's Eve Victoria's acting head, Jacinta Allan,...
- Eight instances of network transmission of Covid-19 in Victoria and New South Wales recorded 10 new privately obtained cases have provoked the Victoria State Government to quickly close the outskirt with New South Wales and present new limitations hou...
- Beijing, Liaoning Province, Shenzhen reports irregular COVID-19 cases.
- Beijing reported a total of nine locally transmitted COVID-19 cases in the past 14 days.
- Beijing district government conducted nucleic acid tests on m...
- Areas with a high number of Covid-19 cases should amplify prevention measures, or new neighborhood cases will ascend to thousands or even many thousands every day by mid-January, as per an administration official
In the case if nothi...
- The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration announced stricter measures at places like markets, religious places, parks, and entertainment venues
The order needs operators of each location to provide health measures to a group of workers...
- Australia's most crowded state on Monday revealed its one-day lowest number in new COVID-19 cases in three days, positive thinking that specialists have contained a flare-up in Sydney's northern beachside rural areas
- S. Korea govt. asks private hospitals to prepare ICU beds for COVID-19 patients.
- The administrative order was from Central Disaster Management Headquarters to all local govt.
- The order says that 40 private general hospita...
- Japan Govt. reports a plunge in foreign visitors by 97.7% in November.
- The estimated number declined to 56,700 from a year earlier for the 14th straight month.
- Japan reportedly received over 4.05 million...
• As per the Johns Hopkins University, the country also reported 2,706 COVID-19 related deaths in the same period
• According to the data from the US Department of Health and Human Services, the number of hospitalized Covid patients, 113,000, is also at it...
- Hong Kong looked around 98 Coronavirus cases on Tuesday, a clinical source stated, as outstanding occupants from pads connected to a developing bunch at a Wong Tai Sin lodging domain left their homes for isolate focuses the prior night.
- South Korea’ daily COVID-19 cases exceeded 1,000 for the first time on Sunday, the highest total since the start of the coronavirus outbreak here in January, as the government’s antivirus restrictions appear to be heading nowhere.
- Calling the prevailing situation &l...
- South Korea remained on high alert over a further increment in highly pathogenic bird flu cases Friday as the number of highly pathogenic cases in farms neared 10 in less than two months.
- The country registered yet another doubtful case of increasingly pathogenic bird flu from ...
- South Korea's daily case tally neared 700 for the third consecutive day Friday as health authorities have warned of a larger pandemic with longer duration during the winter, putting the country's medical system in a spin.
- South Korea registered 689 new virus cases, incl...
- Three more Thai returnees from amusement places in Myanmar's Bordertown of Tachilek were affirmed contaminated with the novel Covid on Thursday, raising the all outnumber of Covid-19 cases in the northernmost region to 37
- Hong Kong revealed 112 instances of Covid-19, the third day straight that the figure outperformed 100
As indicated by Hong Kong's Center for Health Protection, 102 cases were nearby contaminations, with 34 of the obscure beginnin...
COVID-19 CASES SUDDENLY POPPING UP IN THAILAND CAUSING LOW TRAVELER RATE; CABINET APPROVED SPECIAL TOURISTS VISAS
- A resurgence of Covid-19 cases has influenced travel opinion for the impending long weekend as Thai vacationers are required to go on fewer outings than during occasions a month ago, as indicated by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT)