Search result for beach
- Raw blackish slug water sewage flows into the Acapulco bay
- Pollutes the water and the marine life
A popular beach, the Acapulco beach, which is a favoured destination of the Mexican tourists, is soiled with raw sew...
- Southern England beach town Bournemouth saw irresponsible behavior of crowds.
- People flocked the beached after the lockdown was eased; failed to maintain social distance.
- The beach saw illegal overnight camping, excessive...
Bora Bora is one of the most preferred vacation destinations
It is a destination filled with natural beauty in abundance
The French Polynesian Island is the best leisure place choices for relaxed and scenic vacat...
According to a report published in Nature Climate Change, Australia’s coastal land is in danger
Mitigation of erosion in a proper way is the solution, says Hannah Power
Sand Dunes are safer z...
• At present, the state of Florida has 34,728 confirmed cases of coronavirus, while 1,314 people have lost their lives
• Gov. Ron DeSantis announced reopening of parks from next week
As an unique way of protesting against reopening of the beaches...
- Newsom is being increasingly pressurized to open up California for business
- The Governor is insistent on relying exclusively on scientific and medical data to take that decision
California is pushing to open up and Governor Newsom is pres...
- Some of the Southern California beaches were opened
- Newsom had asked people to strictly adhere to social distancing
- A surge in covid cases post this will delay reopening of the state
In the face of the heat wa...
- Making amends, LA residents won the praise of LAPD Chief Michael Moore on Saturday for deserting the beaches and following Stay-Home Orders issued in their interest.
- This comes as a warm surprise to Angeleno’s for surviving one of the sultriest days in weeks to come. ...
- Britain all face-to-face with a heatwave that risks pushing all the Englanders back indoors.
- With this the Brits are again back to square 1. They have been flouting norms of social distancing enforced during lockdown.
Britain’s fun-loving and splendid lo...
• At present, 24,753 confirmed cases of coronavirus are reported in the state of Florida along with 726 deaths
• Areas like Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County have been epicenter of the virus in the state
According to the data which was re...
• The beaches will remain closed between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• The activities specified in the list of essential activities defined by Gov. Ron DeSantis will be allowed only
• The Mayor of Jacksonville, Lenny Curry has urged residents to foll...
- Hong Kong revelers left t their sadness behind and jumped the bandwagon to enjoy the Easter weekend.
- They truly let their hair down and were reckless enough to leave their masks behind.
Hong Kong residents gave scant attention to coronavirus s...
- Florida Governor has pointed an accusing finger at New Yorkers for spreading coronavirus in the state.
- He said as a precautionary measure that those coming from New York and surrounding states be screened and self-quarantined after entering Florida.
- Australia is not hit as severely by coronavirus as many other parts of Europe & North America
- Schools are open
- Bondi beach closed as more than 1000 gathered
.Even as the spread of covid-19 is kn...
- Huntington Beach, officially called the Surf City of USA, has been characterized as California’s quintessential surf destination for decades.
- With new hotels cropping up right around the beaches, the place has turned into a haven for...
Until swarming at Art Basel in Miami, execution artist invests perfect work of art, but' thinking' clearly lives on.
An artwork that sold for $120,000 a week ago and was hailed as "a worldwide trade photo" has been eaten in what might seem to be a fitting end to someth...