Search result for Yuan
- China sent ecstatic signals to the world after it gave a sweet podium finish to the Shanghai International Film Festival (SIFF) on Sunday, eliminating all traces of despair for the world's second-largest film market.
- With much of the world in an accelerated grip of COVID-19...
- China is trying to give a new spin to the concept of currency.
- China is a leading player in the world for mobile payment penetration with around 790 million people using such payments this year.
- China has already begun trials of...
- The People’s Bank of China has started its pilot project of testing its homegrown digital currency.
- The test will take place in the cities of Shenzhen, Suzhou, Chengdu, and Xiong’an.
- The test will involve transferrin...
- China cautious to start out on rebuilding nation’s economy
- China’s financial market crumbling as compared to global peers
China does not like it one bit when their measures to bolster the economy are coming under the lens, albeit for the wrong reas...
- A meeting took place between the higher officials of Japan to discuss whether the country needs to adopt a digital currency.
- Japan has always remained a leader of cryptocurrencies.
- The economy of Japan might be well benefitted f...
- Japanese yen surged nine-month low against the U.S. dollar.
- The safe-haven currency fell by 1.3 percent on Wednesday.
- Yen traded at 111.27 against the U.S. dollar in Asia.
On Thursday, the safe-haven yen traded...
With Japan reporting a much deeper economic contraction than expected, the yen traded slightly lower on Monday, 17 FEB 2020 in Asia. The USD/JPY pair inched up 0.1% 109.81. The Cabinet Office reported that Japan’s GDP in the December quarter fell an annualized 6.3%, faster than the expected...
- Paper currency collected from hospitals and buses will be targeted.
- 600 billion yuan of new banknotes circulated in the country since 17th January.
- Other notes will be disinfected and kept for 14 days away from the hands of peop...
- The lawmakers urge the Japanese government to issue Japan's digital currency.
- The group will submit its proposal to the government today.
- Japanese lawmakers also want the US to place digital currencies on G7 Agenda.
- The dollar stood at 98.02 against the basket of six currencies.
- Japanese yen surged by 0.2 percent and settled at 109.30 against the dollar.
- Chinese Yuan stood at 7 yuan per dollar level.
The dollar strengthene...
- China's stocks are stable after losing $720 billion on the day market reopens.
- Brent Crude oil future is above $50 in New York.
- Yuan is stronger by 7 per dollar.
The US and European markets advance on Tuesd...
- The Australian Dollar has slumped by 4.1 percent in January.
- The yen is steady at 109.00 per dollar while the greenback is at $1.1030 per euro.
- British Pound has surged by 0.7 percent.
On Friday, the Asian curr...
- On Wednesday, the safe-haven currencies steadied as investors started focusing on Hong Kong shares.
- The Australian Dollar is $0.6758.
- Yuan traded flat and remained at 6.965 yuan per dollar, which accounts for the weakest in a mo...
- Yen is up by 0.3 percent and settles at 109.57.
- Yuan fell to a two-week low.
- The death count from the virus has gone up by 17.
On Thursday, the Japanese currency Yen has surged whereas China’s Yuan has slumped to a two-we...
US President Donald Trump plans to lift China's designation as a currency manipulator. This all came before the signing ceremony of the trade deal between Washington and Beijing. Two nations are ready to sign the deal on Wednesday, 15th January in White House.
The US Treasury Depart...
Japanese yen fell to eight-month lows while China’s Yuan climbed to its highest since July at the start of the trading today. This came after the US Treasury Department reversed its decision to designate China as a currency manipulator which it took in August.
The announcement cam...
The effect of the Chinese currency Yuan on the global economy is huge. However, its presence in the global financial market is still a matter of question.
A recent survey done by the Bank for International Settlements revealed that in terms of foreign exchange markets turnover, the yuan...