Search result for Yoshihide Suga
- BOJ may extend emergency support measures to businesses hurt by the pandemic.
- Governor Haruhiko Kuroda mentioned the same in a press conference.
- Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga wants to maintain close communication and coo...
- Research companies in Japan show over 500 businesses went bankrupt since February.
- Tokyo Shoko Research Ltd. and Teikoku Databank Ltd. conducted the research.
- The new Cabinet is considering an additional stimulus package...
- Prime Minister of Japan delivers key policy as legislation for a digital agency.
- He has stressed on digitalization of administrative work.
- The digital agency will bring together different sections in ministries and agenc...
- Yoshihide Suga and Xi Jinping are likely to hold telephone talks later this week.
- The telephone meeting is arranged for Friday as of now.
- The talks will happen when there has been an increase in tensions between China an...
- Australian Prime Minister likely to visit Japan to meet the new Prime Minister.
- Scott Morrison may meet Yoshihide Suga as early as November.
- The main aim of the visit center’s around reinforcing strategic coop...
- Security legislation in 2015 by Japan marks its 5th year; Japan-U.S alliance stronger.
- Former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had pushed for the security legislation.
- The legislation enables Japan under certain conditions to e...
- Japan Minister of Administrative reform halts emails regarding red tape headaches.
- Red tape headache refers to the comments about administrative-related topics.
- The hotline received more than 4,000 messages in less than ...
- Japan premier asks telecommunications minister to achieve lower mobile phone fees.
- Takeda is aiming for a considerable cut in the same along with the government.
- Heavy mobile data usage in Tokyo of 8,175 yen ($78) for 20 ...
- Yoshihide Suga joins work as Japan’s new Prime Minister on Thursday.
- Suga on Wednesday launched the new leadership positions in the Cabinet.
- He is said to appoint senior vice ministers and parliamentary vice minist...
- Chairman of Japan Business Federation hopeful for economic reforms under Suga’s leadership.
- Several business leaders mentioned keeping their belief in the new Cabinet.
- PM Yoshihide Suga has pledged to continue &lsq...
- Yoshihide Suga’s wife Mariko Suga gave her first public speech in Yokohama.
- The new first lady thanked the people of Yokohama for the support towards Suga.
- Speculations suggest that Mariko may shrink back from dipl...
- Bank of Japan began policy meeting to discuss country’s current monetary measures.
- BOJ is likely to maintain its ultraeasy monetary policy.
- BOJ expects the country’s economy to shrink by 4.7 percent more. ...
- Japan’s new Prime Minister elected; Yoshihide Suga leader of LDP.
- In an extraordinary diet session on Wednesday, Suga was formally announced as the country’s premier.
- Suga mentioned his immediate focus would ...
- Japanese Finance Minister Aso asks to consider holding an early general election.
- Aso also holds a double position being the deputy prime minister.
- Suga has not commented anything about the speculation of an early electi...
- Yoshihide Suga considering appointing Katsunobu Kato as the Chief Cabinet Secretary.
- Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi and Finance Minister Taro Aso will keep their jobs.
- Suga is set to be named as the next Prime Minist...
- Yoshihide Suga elected as the new president of ruling Liberal Democratic Party.
- He is not set on course to become Japan’s next Prime Minister later this week.
- Yoshihide Suga received 377 votes.
- The new P...
- Japan’s former Defense Minister Shigeru Ishiba vows for decentralization and better ties with Asia.
- Shigeru Ishiba is one of the candidates running for the Presidency election for the ruling LDP.
- He also aims at be...
- Yoshihide Suga being favoured as the next Japanese premier.
- Suga is considered the right-hand man of Abe.
- He is also seeking to be the next president of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party.
- Suga has vowed to de...
- Yoshihide Suga emerging as front-runner to become the next President of the LDP.
- Suga is expected to announce his candidacy on Wednesday.
- On Sept. 8 the race to become Abe’s successor will start off.
- Yoshihide Suga intends to become Shinzo Abe’s successor for the Prime Minister role.
- Suga has been the top government spokesman since Abe’s return in late 2012.
- Suga intends to run for the Liberal Democratic ...