Search result for WHO
- WHO endorses first ever vaccine for Malaria
- This is the first vaccine against any parasitic infection
WHO is endorsing the first ever vaccine to prevent malaria, this vaccine can help in saving lives of tens of thousands o...
- UNICEF will be delivering medical supplies to North Korea
- North Korea claims to have not even a single case of Covid-19
The World Health Organization is taking efforts to ship COVID-19 medical supplies into North Korea. No...
- WHO recommends antibody treatment for non-severe Covid-19 patients
- WHO is discussing the donation and distribution of these antibodies through UNICEF
The World Health Organization said, that people with non-severe Covid-19...
- Kuwait will resume its direct international flights with India from Tuesday
- All passengers are supposed to be fully vaccinated and must have a negative PCR report
Kuwait will resume direct commercial flights with India fro...
- On Monday, Lupin and TB Alliance announced their partnership
- Lupin will help in distributing these drugs to more than 140 countries
On Monday, Lupin one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical company, said that TB All...
- MU-Variant of Covid-19 maybe vaccine-resistant
- First identified in January 2021 in Columbia
MU-Variant whose scientific name is B.1.621, was first identified in January 2021 in Columbia. The cases started increasing rapidl...
• United States is expected to distribute 200 million doses this year and remaining 300 million in the first half of next year
• This deal was secured ahead of President Biden's first foreign trip ever since he took over the office
- Japan’s wholesale prices rose by 4.9 percent in May.
- In April, wholesale prices increased 3.8 percent.
- Wholesale prices of petroleum and coal products surged 53.5 percent from a year earlier.
• Ocugen has submitted a "Master File" to the US Food and Drug Administration before seeking an emergency use authorisation (EUA) in the United States
• The Bharat Biotech told the government of India that it has already submitted 90% of document...
• Bharat Biotech told Indian government that the remaining documents are most likely to be submitted by June
• The vaccine developed by the Hyderabad-based company has already received regulatory approval from 11 countries
According to the source...
- Japan’s wholesale prices rose by 3.6 percent in April.
- Prices for oil and coal products rose 39.3 percent.
- Due to the strong demand for nonferrous metal in China, its prices surged 35.2 percent.
- From the ...
- Japan reports a rise in wholesale prices in March by 1.0%.
- Prices for oil and coal products gained 9.8 percent in March.
- Nonferrous metal prices jumped due to strong demand in China by 28.7 percent.
- The country...
- China plans to boost COVID-19 vaccine efficacy rate by mixing it.
- Gao Fu says that giving people doses of different vaccines is one way to improve vaccines.
- China has developed four domestic vaccines approved for public u...
- U. S Global asset manager BlackRock de-registers from Shanghai unit.
- It voluntarily cancelled the business registration of its WFOE unit in Shanghai.
- China had opened its mutual fund industry to foreign managers last Apri...
- Japan’s wholesale prices in February 2021 fell by 0.7 percent.
- The prices of goods traded between companies marked the 12th straight monthly fall.
- The country’s electricity, gas, and water bills fell 11.3 perc...
• This statement from Blinken came during the UN Security Council (UNSC) briefing on the COVID-19 and Vaccine Access
• Blinken said that the US President Joe Biden will work as a partner to address global challenges like the COVID-19 pandemic
• Talking to the reporters at a weekly press briefing, US State Department spokesperson, Ned Price said that the United States will verify the results using its own intelligence
• Price said “The Chinese have not offered the requisite transparency an...
• The United States is all set to become participant in the Facilitation Council of the COVAX vaccine distribution tool
• This move by the United States was welcomed by, Tedros Adhanom, chief of WHO
• Along with Adhanom, the decision made by...
- The world is caught between two poles one being a race with spread of coronavirus variants and the other being inoculating millions.
- AstraZeneca candidly announced Saturday that early data shows its vaccine has restricted potential and hence limited protection against mil...
- Members of a World Health Organization team probing the commencing points of the coronavirus pandemic paid a visit to another Wuhan hospital that had taken on early COVID-19 patients for treatment on their second full day of work Saturday.
- Wuhan Jinyintan Hospital was one of th...