Search result for WHO
• United States is expected to distribute 200 million doses this year and remaining 300 million in the first half of next year
• This deal was secured ahead of President Biden's first foreign trip ever since he took over the office
- Japan’s wholesale prices rose by 4.9 percent in May.
- In April, wholesale prices increased 3.8 percent.
- Wholesale prices of petroleum and coal products surged 53.5 percent from a year earlier.
• Ocugen has submitted a "Master File" to the US Food and Drug Administration before seeking an emergency use authorisation (EUA) in the United States
• The Bharat Biotech told the government of India that it has already submitted 90% of document...
• Bharat Biotech told Indian government that the remaining documents are most likely to be submitted by June
• The vaccine developed by the Hyderabad-based company has already received regulatory approval from 11 countries
According to the source...
- Japan’s wholesale prices rose by 3.6 percent in April.
- Prices for oil and coal products rose 39.3 percent.
- Due to the strong demand for nonferrous metal in China, its prices surged 35.2 percent.
- From the ...
- Japan reports a rise in wholesale prices in March by 1.0%.
- Prices for oil and coal products gained 9.8 percent in March.
- Nonferrous metal prices jumped due to strong demand in China by 28.7 percent.
- The country...
- China plans to boost COVID-19 vaccine efficacy rate by mixing it.
- Gao Fu says that giving people doses of different vaccines is one way to improve vaccines.
- China has developed four domestic vaccines approved for public u...
- U. S Global asset manager BlackRock de-registers from Shanghai unit.
- It voluntarily cancelled the business registration of its WFOE unit in Shanghai.
- China had opened its mutual fund industry to foreign managers last Apri...
- Japan’s wholesale prices in February 2021 fell by 0.7 percent.
- The prices of goods traded between companies marked the 12th straight monthly fall.
- The country’s electricity, gas, and water bills fell 11.3 perc...
• This statement from Blinken came during the UN Security Council (UNSC) briefing on the COVID-19 and Vaccine Access
• Blinken said that the US President Joe Biden will work as a partner to address global challenges like the COVID-19 pandemic
• Talking to the reporters at a weekly press briefing, US State Department spokesperson, Ned Price said that the United States will verify the results using its own intelligence
• Price said “The Chinese have not offered the requisite transparency an...
• The United States is all set to become participant in the Facilitation Council of the COVAX vaccine distribution tool
• This move by the United States was welcomed by, Tedros Adhanom, chief of WHO
• Along with Adhanom, the decision made by...
- The world is caught between two poles one being a race with spread of coronavirus variants and the other being inoculating millions.
- AstraZeneca candidly announced Saturday that early data shows its vaccine has restricted potential and hence limited protection against mil...
- Members of a World Health Organization team probing the commencing points of the coronavirus pandemic paid a visit to another Wuhan hospital that had taken on early COVID-19 patients for treatment on their second full day of work Saturday.
- Wuhan Jinyintan Hospital was one of th...
- A huge stack of fish supplies at a Chinese port threatens hitting shipments of frozen food across the country and beyond.
- Hundreds of vessels are being detained in Dalian, a major port for seafood imports, as local authorities conduct tests on the fish for coronavirus detection...
- A panel of experts initiated by the World Health Organisation (WHO) has blamed China and other countries for not taking timely action to stem the initial outbreak of the coronavirus earlier.
- It also put in jeopardy whether the UN health agency should have labelled it a pandemic...
- Taiwan dished out a freshly made passport on Monday that gives greater bearing to the island's name on a daily basis.
- This is done with an aim to dispel complications with China amid the Covid-19 pandemic and Beijing's ramped- up instances to assert sovereignty. <...
- A team of World Health Organization experts are waiting in the wings to touch down in the central China city of Wuhan on Thursday.
- This is coming to fruition after months of planning, negotiation and video calls laying out a scientific field mission that will conduct a probe th...
• This announcement by Pfizer and BioNTech was a part of a presentation at a health care conference
• BioNTech said a new production site in Marburg, Germany is likely to become operational by the end of next month
• The director of the WHO,...
- World Health Organisation (WHO) experts will pay a visit to the city of Wuhan, where the deadly coronavirus was first detected in late 2019.
- This was, at the start of their probe into the origins of the pandemic, China said on Tuesday.
Foreign Ministry spokesp...