Search result for Vodafone
- Vodafone along with its partners takes trial of the cloud V2X platform on the roads of United Kingdom
- The road authorities of UK are also testing the platform for controlling and easing the jam
A mobility cloud platform f...
- Smart Communications have partnered with Vodafone for providing the 5G roaming services in Australia
- The Vodafone 5G network is being progressively rolled out across Australia
The company Smart Communications has made a p...
- The company Vodafone Germany is going to switch on more than 2,200 antennas for the new 5G network across the country
- With the help of the antennas in the country, the new 5G network is now going to be available to more than 20 million peo...
- The CCI report says that 5G would be rolled out in India through spectrum allocation.
- Compared to other countries, the cost of radio airwaves is expensive in India.
With India’s telecom sector going through tough tim...
- Scott Petty, who is the chief technology officer for leading a group to lead the new technology strategy
- The executive is also going to be moving from a part of a wider technology strategy to the standardize processes
- The company BMW is going to use the vehicle detection technology for personalizing the warranty of their cars
- The company is trying to get the owners of the cars, who has been leaving the warranties of their used cars to expire for purchas...
- The Vodafone Group has selected Greece as one of the Global Research and Development centres
- These centres will be focusing on the e-health applications and Internet of Things or IoT by using the Vodafone Innovus
- Vodafone Ireland is going to launch the Open RAN 4G sites at 30 rural locations in Ireland
- The company Vodafone will be using the O-RAN software developed by the company ‘Parallel Wireless’ for delivering the new 4G services to...
- The company Vodafone will be supporting the alternatives for 5G networks as the Chinese company ‘Huawei’ phased out
- The United Kingdom group has also pledged for using the equipment from the smaller suppliers for replacing Huaw...
- The network provider Vodafone is going to deploy 5G on the largest CAV testbed in the United Kingdom
- Because of the partnership between Vodafone and Wireless Infrastructure Group, 80 percent of the west Midlands future mobility routes will...
- In the second financial quarter of 2020, Vodafone Romania has recorded EUR 189.7 million in service revenue.
- The revenue is 1.2% low compared to the same period of 2019.
- Despite the economic challenges created by COVID-19 pandemi...
• Reliance Jio has already started working towards development of its 5G network services
• These statement was given by Mukesh Ambani while speaking at the Desh Ki Digital Udaan
• Reliance is the only Indian telecom operator which doesn&rsq...
• Shares of Vodafone Idea were trading at Rs 8.24, while Bharti Airtel was at Rs 577
• The next hearing of the AGR case is scheduled on August 10, 2020
• The Supreme Court directed the DoT to submit insolvency proceedings details of companie...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 37,278.47 points, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 10,980.65
• HDFC Bank and Vodafone Idea were top Sensex gainers in the first trading session if this week with growth of 5 percent and 6 percent respectively...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 35,144.98 points, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 10,356.35 levels
• Reliance Industries, Axis Bank, ITC and HDFC were top Sensex gainers in the first trading session with growth of 1 percent, on the other hand, NTP...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 35,125.07 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 10,358.60 levels
• With 4 percent growth, Tata Steel was the top Sensex gainer in the early morning trading session on Tuesday followed by IndusInd Bank, Bajaj Finan...
• The Supreme Court reminded that telecom is the only sector that has earned money in the period of pandemic
• Vodafone Idea said they are not in state to furnish bank guarantee and have incurred losses worth Rs 1 lakh crore
• DoT told the S...
• The S&P BSE Sensex was trading at 34,146.97 points, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 10,094.80 levels
• In the morning trading session, HCL Tech and HDF were the top Sensex gainers with growth of 1 percent each, on the other hand, Tata Steels ...
• Vodafone Idea shares surged 129 percent in last 10 sessions, following reports of Google eyeing a stake of 5 percent in the telecom company
• Vodafone Idea had clearly stated that no such proposal is in front of the board of the firm
• On May 26, 2020, the price of Vodafone Idea share was Rs 5.50 which has been now jumped to Rs 12.62 after touching intraday high
• Share price of Vodafone Idea started witnessing rise in its share price after reports claimed that Google is willing to buy...