Search result for Vietnam
- South Korea automakers have experienced a surge in sales of vehicles in six member nations of the Associate of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
- Korean vehicle sales in the six markets have surged from 168,834 units in 2018 and 133,937 in 2...
- South Korea likely to seek selective border openings with Asian neighbors like Thailand, Vietnam, and Taiwan to boost the tourism industry after the coronavirus crisis.
- Neighboring countries of South Korea have been testing out for travel ...
- Japan is asking its companies based in China to move back home or to other Southeastern countries
- The Japanese government is ready with payouts to these companies as monetary payments and subsidies
Japan has joined the f...
- UK’s pilot has finally been discharged from Vietnam.
- The pilot flying for Vietnam Airlines was the most seriously ill COVID-19 patient in Vietnam.
- The state of Vietnam spent over $200,000 treating him.
- Japan is planning to begin talks with Brunei and Taiwan on easing travel restrictions.
- The restrictions were imposed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Japan wants to start with removing travel restrictions for businesspeople.
- Japan has partially resumed international flights but only for business, not for tourism.
- Three charted flights have been planned to take off from Japan with first flight already gone.
Japan has partially resumed internati...
- Japan and Vietnam have decided mutually to lift travel bans and ease restrictions slowly.
- Japan is discussing similar bilateral arrangements with Australia, New Zealand, and Thailand.
- Although, Japanese government has removed tra...
- Japan has decided to restart travel with countries having few cases of coronavirus.
- For past few months, all types of travel to and from Japan were on hold due to coronavirus pandemic.
- Travelers from Vietnam and Thailand will be ...
- South Korean company SK Telcom has given $ 20 million to Israeli company Nanox.
- Nanox can not only perform X-Ray scan, it can also transmit scans to a cloud app.
- The cloud app is in-development.
Nanox, an Israel...
- Two additional victims of self-isolation have fled the quarantine facilities in spite of fierce fines against violators.
- Busan city just yesterday fined a Vietnamese and a Korean for breaching the law on prevention and management of infectious diseases.
- Vietnam’s Ben Tre region will develop a climate-resilient farming approach with Japan’s help
- The tripartite agreement was signed by both countries on 12th March
Vietnam’s JICA office has inked a triparti...
- Vietnam gave a recent update for the South Korean Samsung Display Engineers
- Engineers need not go through mandatory quarantine once entered in Vietnam
- The exemption is only for the company engineers
- South Korean cars bagged the top position in Vietnam, with six of its cars on the top 10 list.
- Hyundai Accent is the most sold car in Vietnam.
- Hyundai’s small-size Grand i10 was in the third position.
January 15, 2020, saw the much anticipated first phase of a trade deal between the US and China materialize, after nearly 18 months of trade war. Even as the United States scrapped plans to levy additional tariffs on Chinese products in December, 25% tariffs still remain on nearly $250 billion wo...
Vietnam surpassed Hong Kong and China to become the largest importer of Korean grapes after the country increased its import by 34.8 percent in 2019.
Shine Muscat grapes have been popular in Vietnam and purchase of the grapes surged during the Lunar New Year holiday. The head of the Kor...
In January 2020, the retail sales in Vietnam’s commercial capital Ho Chi Minh City surged 11.2% to an estimated value of US $4.8 billion. However, outbreak of Coronavirus in February cut the joy of Vietnamese economists short.
According to official government data, the revenue in ...
Malaysia is looking to enter into an agreement with the Vietnamese government to take care of deep-sea encroachment by the fishermen, who enter from the Vietnamese territories into the Malaysian territorial waters, Malaysian headquarters issued a statement claiming that already such an agreement ...
Located on the South-Central Coast of Vietnam, the province of Phu Yen, has seen a remarkable development in recent years due to the various infrastructure and industrial projects undertaken by many domestic and foreign investors. The province is also encouraging investors to invest in projects l...
The European Union is planning to open its markets to Vietnam, rewarding the Vietnamese government for progress on labor guarantees and special consideration of human welfare, The moves denotes Europe’s amplified persistence that tradin...
Vietnamese food is becoming popular in the UK. Coming Friday, on 14 FEB 2020, the new restaurant Pho is set to open in Leopold Square. This restaurant borrows its name from Vietnamese soup named Pho (pronounced as “fuh”). Although Pho restaurant chain has 29 venues across the UK, this...