Search result for USD
The Geothermal Energy from Oil and Gas Demonstrated Engineering (GEODE) will receive 165 million USD from the U.S. Department of Energy for its initiative to leverage expertise from the gas and oil industry to fill the gaps in the knowledge and technology of geothermal energy.
• Strike, a bitcoin-based wallet and exchange service, is now in Argentina for users to witness USDT integration to users.
Jack Mallers, CEO of Strike, wants Argentinians to hold a ...
• The private exporters have reported to the USDA, that the purchase of corn was worth $400 million at current futures prices
• Experts state that China is expected to purchase a record $31.5 billion of American exports this fiscal year
• Visa has decided to accept payment settlement made is USDC, a stable coin
• For the arrangement to work, Visa is partnering with crypto.com and Anchorage, a digital asset bank
With Kessler Groups’s announcement 8 of the group’s hotels will begin accepting cryptocurrencies
The hotel industry views this development as a positive development &...
• The UMB/USDT pair will trade on the BitMax.io
• The Umbrella network is oracle based data solutions provider<...
• BTC continues its rally
• Structural changes in the way BTC operates is ensuring its sustainability in the fu...
• Tether has reported the ransom demand to the law enforcement authorities
• The exchange has termed the ransom...
- Many states report the receiving of mystery packets in the mail
- People are instructed to contact their local agricultural office if they receive those seeds
Americans have been planting mystery seeds. It appears to be sent...
- The rupee fell to a record low and settled at 74.48 against the American Dollar.
- The rupee entered the trading market with a fall of 17 paise from the previous session closing.
- USDINR is expected to be in the range of 74.20 and ...
- The rupee fell to 74.48 in intraday trading
- RBI calms market with the buy-sell swap offer
- The swap will be conducted through auctions
- The first batch of tranches will be auctioned in March for $2
- The rupee slumped by 26 paise and settled at 74.06 against the US dollar.
- The crude oil price slumped by more than 20 percent.
- USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 74.20 and 74.70.
On Monday, the rupee...
- The rupee lost 20 paise and settled at 73.42 against the greenback.
- The number of cases of COVID-19 has increased to 30 in India.
- The USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 73.25 and 73.90 for today.
- The rupee gained 22 paise and settled at 73.08 against the greenback.
- An emergency meeting took place between G7 finance ministers and central banks to talk about growing concerns over coronavirus.
- USDINR pair is expected to be ...
- The rupee opened with a gain of 26 paise and settled at 72.47 against the U.S. dollar.
- The U.S. currency became stable after optimism from the Federal Reserve.
- Indian equity market slumped for the seventh consecutive session.
- The Rupee opened at 10 paise higher and settled at 72.07 against the U.S. dollar.
- The Asian currencies fell after the fear of coronavirus escalated.
- The USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 72.20 and 72.80.
- SOCAR Mobility Malaysia raised USD 18 million in fresh funds.
- The funding will go through technological enhancements and strengthening the growth and foothold of SOCAR.
- The aim of SOCAR in 2018, was to empower millions of indivi...
- The rupee opened at 8 paise lower and settled at 71.45 against the greenback.
- In January, the gap between exports and imports was at $15.2 billion.
- According to the brokerage firm Motilal Oswal Financial Services, today, the USD...
- USD/JPY pair traded at 109.74 which accounts for a slump by 0.03% from the previous trading.
- USD/CNY pair has surged by 0.1% and settled at 6.9855.
- GBP/USD pair has also experienced a change and settled at 1.3046.
- The rupee surged by 5 paise and settled at 71.35 against the US dollar.
- USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 71.20 and 71.80.
- The employment data was released on Friday with 2,24,000 jobs in January 2020 as compared to ...