Search result for Trial
Eight defendants will stand before the special court of Paris on Monday, six years after the Nice incident, for a brand-new extraordinary terrorist trial that will run for more than three months.
More than 450 people were hurt in this attack on the Promenade des Anglais on the evening o...
Medical research is a dynamic thing. The medical science continuously makes progress for the well-being of the society. Newest types of drugs are revolutionizing the ways of treatment and peptide-based drugs truly make it to the list. Several factors contribute to the growth of the global
To classify the masculine photos with the genius words for half of the trials, participants had to press a key. In the second half of the trials, this procedure was repeated with images of women and clever phrases. Participants who had an implicit "brilliance = men" association will res...
A delegation from the Department of Health looks at possible collaborations with the United States.
Officials from the Department of Health In Abu Dhabi said the UAE capital is well-positioned to become a top location for clinical trials.
Abu Dhabi is well equipped to attract ...
Researchers from University College London discovered that TB treatment may be reduced from six to four months for the majority of children with medication sensitivity, easing the strain on families and healthcare systems.
The bacterial illness is transferred by inhaling small droplets ...
- Blood plasma therapy not useful for seriously ill patients
- The study was carried out in 72 hospitals
Convalescent plasma does not reduce the risk of death in patients suffering from COVID-19, according to a study. P...
- Reliance industries have developed vaccine
- Clinical trials to be conducted in 10 different locations across India
The Subject Expert Committee (SEC) has recommended the clinical trails for the Phase-1 of the vaccine. The S...
• As per phase 3 trial which was conducted the US and Mexico, the vaccine had an overall efficacy of 90.4% in a group of 29,960 participants across 119 sites in the country
According to a report released by US-based company Novavax on the basis of ongoing phase...
- Japan to study effect of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine on its citizens.
- The study is targeted for around 1,500 people separated into two groups.
- The government also plans to conduct similar studies on Moderna Inc. and A...
- 5G trials are going to begin in India soon.
- Reliance Jio is developing a homegrown and indigenous 5G network.
- Bharti Airtel confirmed a successful 5G test over the commercial network.
5G mobile networks may come...
- The government of the United Kingdom is going to expand the trail to gauge the effect of the mixing of the corona virus vaccines
- The trial is known as Com-Cov study and it was launched in February 2021
A study, which had ...
- Huma has been named as the fastest growing healthcare company in Europe.
- The Financial Times listed Huma in the Top 25 fastest growing companies across all sectors.
Huma's growth in healthcare sector and life sciences ...
- S. Korean experts tell Pfizer vaccines showed a 95% efficacy rate.
- The expert panel is the first step of three separate independent evaluations.
- The panel is said to have reviewed Pfizer's clinical trials conducted in...
• This decision by the top court is another defeat to the former Republican president and is the apparent culmination of a lengthy legal tussle
• This move by the Supreme Court holds extreme significance as the tax records of Donald Trump are not supposed ...
• Second impeachment trial of the former United States President Donald Trump was formally held in the Senate yesterday
• The split of 56-44 clearly showcases that Republicans had joined Democrats in voting to go ahead with the impeachment trial
- The concussion substitutes trial is going to be introduced in the Premier League of the United Kingdom
- The trial is going to require the club doctors for sharing the medical procedures which involves concussed players with FIFA
- 10 individuals captured for trying to escape Hong Kong by speedboat amid an administration crackdown on dispute got in progress in China on Monday, a court official said
The respondents deal with indictments of illicitly crossing the...
- Chinese authorities have become far too nonchalant by making it a point to approve multiple Covid-19 vaccines for emergency use in the country.
- Approximately a million Chinese have already been vaccinated with one candidate.
Several local governments are alrea...
ABU DHABI TO TRY VACCINE TRIALS, PARTICIPANTS NEED NOT UNDERGO TESTS UPON ARRIVAL; MOSQUES PRAYER TO BEGIN
- The Abu Dhabi Crisis, Emergencies, and Disasters Committee have affirmed measures for members of Phase III clinical preliminaries of the Covid-19 antibody and those under the National Vaccination Program
The measures will apply from ...
Clinical Trial Management System Market is expected to be Reach US$ 2186.21 Mn by 2022, owing to the Incorporation of Artificial Intelligence to Increase Proficiency Rate of Clinical Trails, says Absolute Markets Insights
The clinical trial management system market has emerged as the centrepiece of knowledge environment of the clinical trial, facilitating planning, monitoring and reporting funct...