Search result for Tariffs
- The farmers in the United Kingdom are facing lowering of tariffs on the agricultural imports
- The government of United Kingdom has indicated that the farmers may have to prepare for the lowering of tariffs
The government o...
• As per an attached list, these tariff exempted products include rare earth ore, gold ore and silver ore and concentrate
• Recently China accused the US of imposing economic sanctions and strong-arming other countries over trade issues to achieve its &ldq...
• The United States Trade Representative Catherine Tai said the US at present is not ready to lift tariffs on China imports, though it could be open to hold talks with Beijing
• Tai said she understood the levies were affecting some US-based companies and ...
- Japan parliament approves of the country’s post-BREXIT free trade deal with Britain.
- The trade deal will be enforced from Jan.1, 2021.
- The deal was earlier signed in October by the Japanese Foreign Minister and Brit...
• These suits were filed in the New York-based Court of International Trade over the concern tariffs imposed on imports from China by the Office of the US Trade Representative (USTR)
• According to the phase one trade deal signed between the United States ...
- U.S.A to hold off the hike in tariffs worth $7.5 billion on European and UK goods.
- The U.S had threatened the latter with a hike in tariffs over subsidies for Airbus.
- Last year the U.S had raised border taxes on more tha...
- UK and Japan are together shaping up a trade deal.
- This deal is an agreement between both countries to protect business encryption keys.
The UK’s post-Brexit trade deal with Japan shaping up. Both countries have agre...
- China will cut the tariffs in half on $75 billion US imports.
- The retaliatory tariffs by China came into effect from September 1, 2019.
- The trade between the US and China has cut the US tariffs to 7.5%.
- U.S faced higher tariffs for its beef imports compared to other countries
- The tariff gap was calculated to be nearly 10 per cent
The bilateral trade negotiations going on since September 2019 between Japan and the U.S wer...
- The UK will impose a tax on digital services then the US will be moving ahead with a tax on car tariffs.
- The US increased tariffs would harm the automotive industry.
- Around 20% of UK car exports to the United States.
The Trump administration to threaten 25% tariffs on European cars in case Iran was not warned by Britain, Germany, and France
European officials in three countries were warned by the Trump administration that if Iran was not put on notice regarding the nuclear deal violations, a tariff of 25% would be slapped on all European cars.
The officials from Britain, France and Germany were left stunned as this threat ...
The initial price increases in over three years are designed to increase Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel and the Vodafone Ideas ' revenues, operating income and margins immediately in the third fiscal quarter, analysts said. Yet you intend to see only in the January-March timeframe full effect of...
China plans to exclude certain U.S. soybeans and pork products from tariffs, a development that could take some steam out of negotiations to agree on a trade war truce.
The finance ministry of the country said Friday that, once companies had applied for exemptions, it would waive taxes ...
As we all know China has been essential to the tarde markets all over the globe as it has one of the most amazing labor forces in the world and the manufacturing from the nation has been an amazing help to the trades and export imports all over the globe.
Chinese economy recently comple...