Search result for TOSHIMITSU MOTEGI
- Japan and Mexico to steadily enforce trans-pacific partnership and free trade.
- Japan Foreign Minister met with Mexican counterpart on Tuesday.
- Japan wishes to maintain and strengthen a free and open economic framework.
- Post-BREXIT deal between Japan and the U.K begins from Friday.
- The U.K and Japan in October signed the bilateral FTA.
- The deal is said to largely duplicate Japan-EU FTA.
- The agreement was signed in Tokyo, and b...
- Motegi to visit African and Latin American countries in January to discuss business.
- Motegi is said to visit Latin America from Jan 4 to 14.
- Motegi’s plan to visit Nigeria is subject to change due to the new variant...
- Japan and U.S.A agree to equip ‘Michibiki Satellites’ with U.S sensors.
- The sensors will monitor space debris as part of security cooperation in outer space.
- This is the first time Japan has agreed to carry an...
- Japan plans to offer $289 million in loans to Mauritius over major oil spill.
- Japan also intends to deliver technical support to restore the Mauritian environment and local fisheries.
- Tokyo is said to be working to compi...
- Motegi discusses post-pandemic business ties with S.Africa’s Naledi Pandor.
- Japanese companies are eager to enter the African continent market.
- The ministers have agreed to convene a forum to discuss the bilateral i...
- Japan seeks to promote investment in Mozambique; says Tohimitsu Motegi.
- The Southeastern African country is said to be rich in natural gas and coal.
- Motegi in a visit to Mozambique pitched the concept of a free and open I...
- Toshimitsu Motegi may possibly visit Mauritius, South Africa, and Tunisia next week.
- The visit would be in response to the oil spill in the Indian Ocean and coronavirus pandemic.
- Motegi in September had vowed to provide l...
- Japan and China ease border controls; travel restarts between the two.
- The countries started accepting visa applications for business travel.
- The individual will have to undergo a compulsory 14-day quarantine.
- Mutual business trips to begin again between Japan and China.
- The business personnel need not observe a 14-day quarantine period.
- Japan Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi with Chinese counterpart Wang Yi.
- The t...
- Japan pledged around $710 million for Afghan for the next four years.
- Japanese Foreign Ministry mentioned providing assistance from 2021 to 2024.
- Japan pledged the same at an international conference in Geneva.
- Japan Foreign Minister to urge Joe Biden to focus on Indo-Pacific region.
- Toshimitsu Motegi however, will not ask Biden to retract focus from U.S issues.
- The Indo-Pacific concept promotes free trade, the rule of law, and ...
- Japan to send a new team of experts to Mauritius over oil spill clean-up.
- The team is said to include officials from Japan International Cooperation Agency.
- Japan has told the Mauritian Prime Minister that it will provide...
- Japan to extend an emergency loan to Mongolia to revitalize the latter’s economy.
- Toshimitsu Motegi met with Mongolian counterpart Nyamtseren Enkhtaivan.
- The two ministers also agreed to resolve the issue of North K...
- Japan and Mongolia agree on terms to cooperate towards boosting investments.
- Toshimitsu Motegi met with Mongolian President Khaltmaa Battulga.
- Motegi asked Battulga for cooperation in the opening of a new international ai...
- Japan to contribute $130 million in an international framework for COVID-19 vaccines.
- The international framework will ensure that developing countries have fair access to the vaccines.
- Japan has previously donated $300 m...
- Japan and Australia agree to ease mutual travel that is in place due to the pandemic.
- Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi and Australian counterpart Marise Payne met for the discussion.
- The negotiation on the resumption o...
- Toshimitsu Motegi to visit Mongolia and meet the Prime Minister next week.
- Motegi will travel to seek cooperation in resolving the issue of North Korea's abductions of Japanese nationals.
- Motegi is expected to meet Pr...
- Toshimitsu Motegi to visit France, Saudi Arabia, and Portugal on a six-day trip.
- Motegi is to begin his trip starting this Tuesday.
- He will meet with Protuguese President Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa.
- In Lisbon, he ...
- Japan Foreign Minister to meet U.S.A, Australia, and India’s representatives in Tokyo.
- The meeting is scheduled for next week on Oct.6.
- The meeting is to affirm their commitments towards a free and open Indo-Pacific...