Search result for Sustainable
The government of Singapore plans to work on improving its energy and chemicals sector. Singapore wants to enhance the outcome of its sustainable products and attain over six million tonnes of carbon abatement every year from low carbon-containing solutions by the year 2050.
The Global Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market is Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 47.89% During the Forecast Period
The new report published by Absolute Markets Insights on "Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market” is bifurcated into the mentioned segments (By Processes/Technology (Fischer-Tropsch (FT) Hydroprocessed Synthesized Paraffinic Kerosene (SPK), Hydroprocessed Esters and Fatty Ac...
In the search of new ways to store energy, researchers have stumbled upon a readily available energy source which is more sustainable. After hydro and coal now there has been a hunt for new energy source.
- Plants conduct electricity...
Singapore’s DBS Bank has decided to join the United Nations’ Net-Zero Banking Alliance, in order to tackle climate change. In this alliance, DBS will be committing to transitioning greenhouse gas emissions from its portfolios to meet its net zero target by 2050 or may be before t...
Kailash Satyarthi, Nobel Laureate is appointed as Sustainable Development Goals Advocate by the United Nations
- Kailash Satyarthi appointed as the new advocate of SDG by Antonio Guterres
- Valentina Munoz Rabanal, Brad Smith and K-pop superstars Blackpink appointed as SDG Advocates
Antonio Guterres, the UN chief appointed Nobel L...
Hyaluronic Acid Market is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period till 2029
Global hyaluronic acid market was estimated to be US$ 9012.17 million in 2020 and is expected to reach US$ 16091.32 million by 2029, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% over the forecast period. Change in lifestyle, rise in the chronic diseases and increasing demand to look good in the era dominated by soc...
- Cubico Sustainable Investment Ltd have announced that, it has agreed for acquiring the company Grupo T-Solar
- The target business is now owning 47 operational solar power assets along with a capacity of 274 megawatt in Spain
- The government of the United Kingdom has revealed its plans for the sustainable farming policy
- The policy indicates the changes, which will be coming into force over period of seven years for helping the farmers of the country
- The Ministry of Environment revealed a plan on Nov. 19 to reduce the ratio of coal-fired power generation to zero and increase the ratio of renewable energy-based power generation to 80 percent by 2050 in order to achieve zero carbon footprints by that year.
- The plan detail is ...
- JICA launched an organization to support foreign workers in Japan.
- The agency will seek to make Japan an attractive choice for foreigners to work in.
- The organization aims to produce tangible results by 2023.
- McDonald's Korea has come anew with a fresh new undertaking aimed at being of service to the mankind in general by contributing to the environment and community under the slogan "Small but great changes for a better community.
- In view of the current COVID-19 situation,...
- Life is returning to normalcy with level 1 social distancing measure that has unarguably been holding centrepiece.
- It has been a good three weeks since social distancing measures were lowered with the government cautiously lifting restrictions on various daily activities....
- The tourism board of Portugal wants to increase its tourist’s sustainable developments by the year 2023
- The plan also includes that, by the year 2023, there will be 25,000 tourist resorts in Portugal
- The UK should use the SDGs to build a more resilient economy
- It shall address regional and social inequalities
Around 150 business, charity and trade body leaders have urged Boris Johnson to consider UN sustainable develop...
- Prince Charles emphasized on sustainable employment, growth, and livelihoods
- He believes innovation, science, and technology needs re-invigoration
Recently, at the opening of a World Economic Forum (WEF), Prince Charles ga...
- The brand has ensured traceability of its cotton for the product range, Good Cotton
- Theory employed a forensic science group that pinpoint the origin of its cotton sources
The fashion brand Theory has ensured that custome...
- As a part of Dream Assembly, the startup boot camp was hosted by FarFetch
- It’s a surefire way to build up future partnerships
The online luxury fashion retail company FarFetch was founded in 2007 by Jose Neves. It i...
- The boutique resort faced a sudden, temporary shutdown in response to the bushfires that were raging across Australia.
- Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley reopened in February and began welcoming guests back to the valley to experience nat...
- The two brands collaborated for their first athleisure range
- The range boasts of having implemented sustainable materials and procedures
The high-street fashion brand has partnered with the active streetwear brand to laun...
- Diapers are manufactured with viscose fibers from responsibly sourced bamboo that subscribers can self-compost at commercial services.
- Subscribers get ReDyper hazmat shipping boxes and labels than are sent to TerraCycle, which later on send...