Search result for South Korea
- ‘Pokemon Go’ event canceled due to rise in COVID-19 infections in Japan.
- A real-life ‘Pokeman Go’ event was initially scheduled on Nov.22 in Kyoto prefecture.
- The operator of the smartphone game, N...
- Japan PM tells South Korean lawmakers his hopes in the improvement of bilateral ties.
- Suga reiterated its intention to make the first reconciliatory move.
- Since 2018, bilateral ties between Japan and South Korea have rema...
- Japan city sent a letter to Berlin for the removal of ‘Comfort Woman’ statue.
- The statue was set up on public land in the Mitte district of Berlin.
- Japan Foreign Ministry had issued a document in German to exp...
- Japan issued a document in German to explain the ‘comfort woman’ statue in Berlin.
- The statue was erected by a pro-South Korean civic group despite Tokyo’s objection.
- The document was posted on Oct. 21 o...
- Entry ban to be lifted by Japan for China, South Korea, Taiwan, 6 other countries.
- Japan still continues to suspend visa waiver agreements with other countries.
- Japanese nationals and foreign residents returning from ove...
- SPC Group said Thursday it launched a new Baskin-Robbins store in a newly built hanok, familiarly called a traditional Korean house, in Samcheong-dong, one of the most visited tourist areas in Seoul, famous for its umpteen galleries, restaurants and shops as well as its hanok village.
- South Korea's new coronavirus cases shot up to over 100 on Thursday mainly due to a new infection due to gathering of people in the southeastern port city of Busan amid a further lessened social distancing scheme
- The country multiplied to 110 COVID-19 cases, including 95 lo...
- Trilateral summit between Japan, South Korea, and China may not happen this year.
- Japan gave notice to South Korea citing the condition and reason for not attending the summit.
- Japan and South Korea are under a feud over...
- As a pop sensation, there is arguably nothing classier on the planet.
- BTS, a boy band from South Korea, have entertained several millions of fans, have earned undreamed of pounds in album sales, and on their march to fame and glory, they toppled a few records such as topping th...
- South Korean K-pop boy band BTS earned itself the 2020 Van Fleet Award for its stellar contribution to enhancing strong ties between South Korea and the United States, South Korea's leading business lobby group said Thursday.
- The two other awardees include the famed Korean ...
- Japan is intending to eliminate a prohibition on abroad travel to China and 11 different nations one month from now, the Yomiuri paper revealed.
The 11 different nations and regions incorporate Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Singapo...
- Suga won’t visit South Korea if the assets seized for wartime labor is not liquidated.
- Without the guarantee, Suga might not attend the trilateral summit with China and South Korea.
- Since 2008, Japan, South Korea, a...
- Japan’s new premier and South Korean President had their first talks over phone.
- This was the first talk between the leaders after nine months amid a diplomatic feud.
- The countries had problems with export controls...
- Global stalwarts from around the globe and industry officials acknowledged the supremacy of South Korea’s 5G network technologies at an online seminar hosted by SK Telecom on Wednesday.
- Korea’s 5G achievements hold privileged position in the world, said Alex Choi, v...
- K-pop superstar BTS has rolled out a performance of its new single "Dynamite" and several of its past memorable hits at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in the United States.
- The seven-member boy band dished out a prerecorded live stage performance of its new disco-pop ...
- Due to the pandemic Japan reported an estimate of 8,700 foreign travellers in August.
- The country reported a decline of 99.7 percent in the number of visitors.
- Visitors from China totaled to 1,600 in August.
- BEIS has signed a MoU with SeAH Steel.
- BEIS intends to develop a monopile fabrication facility with the help of SeAH Steel in Britain.
Representing United Kingdom (UK) government, Department for Business, Energy and Indust...
- A tourism promotional video featuring K-pop superstars BTS introducing travel spots in the South Korean capital will be streamed this week, the Seoul city government said Thursday.
- While the novel coronavirus has put the brakes on the global tourism industry, the city governmen...
- South Korea will permit the export of face masks that can be used to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, the Korea Food and Drug Administration (KFDA) said Thursday.
- The move comes as production of surgical and anti-droplet masks in the country have stabilized and earl...
- $1 million for ASEAN countries as COVID-19 response fund from Japan.
- Japanese Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi announced the same on Wednesday.
- China and South Korea have also pledged to contribute to the fund. ...