Search result for South Korea
- KBS News of Korea had recently reported a dogging controversy surrounding the safety of Tesla vehicles' autopilot system.
- Tesla cars were alarmingly found to change lanes all of a sudden and depress the brakes abruptly even when there were no sign of obstacles ahead. ...
- World Trade Organisation (WTO) granted South Korea’s request to inquire into Japan’s decision to restrict electronic component exports.
- A panel of three experts will be made to determine if Japan violated the WTO rules. ...
- US-based Intel remains established as the numero uno in the global semiconductor market in terms of sales and operating profit in the first half of 2020.
- South Korea’s No.1 chipmaker Samsung Electronics seems to be trailing behind its Taiwanese rival TSMC.
- Japan’s foreign ministry team handling trade dispute cases to undergo changes.
- The team handles cases that are brought to the World Trade Organization.
- The team will be replaced by a new one in the International Leg...
- SoftBank Robotics in a formal announcement Tuesday said it will launch operations in South Korea with its artificial intelligence-enabled vacuum-cleaning robot nicknamed ‘Whiz’.
- The company aims to reduce the margin in assistive robotics market here, which is curren...
- Amidst sky-rocketing residential housing prices, a most topical price ceiling system for privately built apartments will be reintroduced on Wednesday.
- The presale price ceiling system will be introduced on a total of 322 areas in 18 districts in Seoul and three cities in Gyeong...
- Buyeo County, a rural province of South Chungcheong South Korea, has experienced a rising demand for the blockchain-powered stable coin that was launched in 2019.
- Most of the population of the South Korean County comprise of elderly ...
- Japan is unhappy with the controversial statue of the South Korean ‘Comfort Woman’.
- Japan warns that the statue may hurt ties with South Korea.
- The person bowing to the ‘comfort woman’ resembles l...
- South Korea President Moon Jae-in announced on Monday that the government will use every possible measure to revive South Korea’s recession-hit economy in the third quarter (Q3).
- Asia’s fourth-largest economy has been in ...
- Naver, South Korea’s biggest Technology company, relocates its data center from Hong Kong to Singapore amid rising privacy concerns.
- The move by the major tech giant is a response to China’s new security law which was imposed o...
SPACEX TO LAUNCHED SOUTH KOREA’S FIRST MILITARY SATELLITE, ANASIS-II ; LAUNCH AT 5.30 ET AS PLANNED FOR 20th JULY
- The launch went go ahead at 5.30 EDT as scheduled
- The launch coverage will be live until the landing
Elon Musk’s SpaceX launched South Korea’s first military satellite, Anasis-II. The launch has already been delaye...
- Global K-pop superstar group BTS and their rise to fame.
- The K-pop music group consists of seven members.
- The group is under the music label – Big Hit Entertainment.
- The group debuted in the year 2013.
- North Korea is creating tensions not only with South Korea but also with Japan.
- Intending to diffuse the situation, Stephen E. Biegun wants to engage with both South Korea.
- Stephen E. Biegun is the Deputy Secretary of State and S...
- USA and UK have decided to ban Huawei from building 5G networks for their respective countries.
- There is a possibility of telecom giants from Japan and South Korea to fill in for Huawei.
- Huawei has denied all charges about sharin...
- South Korean Choi Suk-hyeon triathlete has committed suicide after lodging a number of complaints about abuse.
- Choi Suk-hyeon accused her coaching staff of abusing her.
Triathlete Choi Suk-hyeon, 22, has committed suicide....
- The Commons Foundation is planning to build a new blockchain platform to track coronavirus cases.
- This NGO is planning to develop ERS.
- The NGO is using MicroBitcoin to develop the platform.
To track COVID-19 cas...
- China is building thousands of 5G base stations every week to revive the domestic supply chains.
- China has a goal to built 5 million towers by the end of the year to enable faster communication for hundreds of millions of smartphone users....
- Investors are snapping up shares in drugmaker called SK Biopharm and glove producer Sri Trang.
- The shares of both companies are have risen above their IPO prices.
Investors in Thailand and South Korea snapped up shares in ...
- EU wants to welcome travelers from Japan, South Korea and Thailand.
- However Japan, South Korea and Thailand are still not in hurry to resume foreign travel.
- Greece is one of the first EU countries to open its border to travelers ...
- Seoul Mayor Park Won-soon is dead.
- Police believes that he committed suicide.
- All meetings of Mayor Park.
- Mayor Park did not go to work on the day of death due to health reasons.
According to the time...