Search result for South Korea
- Equipped with artificial intelligence, blockchain platform is being developed to manage chronic cardiovascular disease data.
- The initiative of this healthcare project is expected to run till December 2020.
- The blockchain trial ai...
- KCC’s AA-rate bonds undersubscribed amid doubts about the construction market
- KCC attracted $7 million for its first offering of $12 million worth.
- Investors remain pessimistic towards the construction market. ...
• Doosan Heavy company's net loss came $299 million due to one-off costs.
• Setbacks in business due to a shift in energy policy.
• Doosan Heavy put about 400 employees underpaid suspension.
• KOSPI went up by 8.95 points or 0.46 percent to 1,936.23 in late Monday morning
• Most of the pharmaceutical companies including Samsung BioLogics and Celltrion saw a rise of 1.82 and 0.69 percent respectively
• Investor sentiment was larg...
South Korean capital city is also set to host a three-state esports tournament in the month of November which will see participation of China and Japan.
The confirmation regarding this sporting event was given by the South Korea Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (SKMCST) in the last ...
• Anti-gay prejudice is impeding South Korea’s response against coronavirus
• Seoul is testing more than 8,000 people per day
• At present, South Korea has 11,018 cases of coronavirus and 260 people have lost their lives
- South Korean domestic passengers asked to wear masks compulsorily.
- Korean Air announced the mandatory government’s guideline due to the pandemic.
- Korean Air is also considering the same guidelines for its inte...
- Outbound exports of ICT products drop by 15.3 percent.
- Exports to China fell by 16.5 percent from last year.
- Exports of displays fell by 28.1 percent to $1.24 billion.
According to the South Korean Mini...
According to officials in Seoul, the government of South Korea has decided to implement a multilateral convention that will become effective from the month of September and will work towards keeping multinational corporations (MNCs) away from taking benefits of loopholes in the tax laws as their ...
- Seegene Inc, a molecular diagnostics company.
- The test kit maker made $3 Million in operating profit in first-quarter profit.
- The company’s shares last year remained at the $24.43 level.
• Majority of newly confirmed cases of coronavirus are traced back to one man
• At present, South Korea has reported total 10,962 cases of COVID-19, while 259 people have lost their lives
According to South Korean health authorities, new coronavi...
• All the nightclubs and bars in the city are closed indefinitely
• At present, South Korea has reported total 10,936 cases of coronavirus while 258 people have lost their lives
South Korea was initially one of the worst affected countries ...
• Despite gains by various stocks, South Korea’s top cap Samsung Electronics went down by 0.31 percent in early morning trading
• Seoul has reported fresh cases of COVID-19 that are linked to the bars and pubs across the city
As the result ...
- The South Korea stock market is tumbling between the positive and negative in the last four trading days.
- The global forecast for the Asian market is positive.
- The KOSPI ended the day on Friday with gains from the financial shar...
• Around 15 new cases of coronavirus were reported and majority of them are linked to nightclubs in Itaewon
• KCDC officials have asked people to refrain from visiting such places
As soon as the country of South Korea took steps towards the reviv...
- The global prediction of Asian markets is towards optimism over the easing of COVID-19 restrictions.
- By the end of the three trading days, the South Korea stock market collected almost 60 points or 3.1 percent.
- On Thursday, the ...
• People coming in mask will maintain social distancing along with use of hand sanitizers, face mask and writing names in register
• More than 150,000 Muslims stay in South Korea and make up 0.3 percent of total population
After recording zero ne...
- Viva Republica Ltd. is planning to raise about $200 million from investors to expand its online banking and trading services.
- Founder Lee Seung-gun stated that they are planning to go public in two to three years with a listing in Hong Kon...
- Kakao Bank, South Korea’s top internet-only lender, first-quarter net profit nearly triples due to increased interest income.
- Net profit reported being 18.5 billion won which is equivalent to USD 15.2 million.
- The first-qu...
- South Korea’s manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) fell from 44.2 to 41.6 last month.
- This is the lowest level of PMI since January 2009.
- This may further worsen if the coronavirus pandemic will not be cont...