Search result for Social Media
Former US President, Donald Trump has announced that he will soon be launching a new social media network, called as TRUTH Social.
- Donald Trump has launched TRUTH Social
- This is a new social media network to stand up against the big tech firms
Vitalik Buterin, Co-Founder of Ethereum criticizes El Salvador for adopting Bitcoin as a legal tender
- Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum criticizes Nayib Bukele
- Nayib Bukele has made Bitcoin a legal tender in El Salvador
Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin criticizes El Salvador’s move of officially adopted...
- Facebook to introduce new features for kids
- The company was accused of being unsafe for teenagers
Facebook will be introducing several new features for protecting kids online. This announcement came in after Facebook was a...
- Facebook has refused to help CNN
- CNN has stopped posting its article on Facebook
CNN has decided that it will stop posting articles on its Facebook pages in Australia. This occurred after a court ruling came saying that pu...
- US lawmakers oppose the launch of Instagram Kids
- The company agrees to prioritize the safety and privacy of kids
Instagram, the Facebook-owned photo sharing app said that they are pausing work on the version of Instagram ...
- Mike Schroepfer stepped down from his position
- Schroepfer spent 13 years in the social media company
On Wednesday, Facebook executive Mike Schroepfer resigned from his position, he has been chief technology officer of the ...
- Bug fixed by WhatsApp in image filter function
- This bug might have exposed user data to hackers
A bug in WhatsApp’s function of image filter is supposed to have exposed user data to hackers. The vulnerability was fir...
- The government of United Kingdom has revealed the law to fine the social media companies that are failing to remove online abuse
- The Online Safety Bill will also seek to strengthen the right to freedom of expression
- United Kingdom’s football clubs act on the social media abuse
- Manchester United have banned six fans for abusing the Son Heung-min of Tottenham Hotspur
The football club of Manchester United have banned six fans for...
- The English football has announced that, it is going to boycott the social media platforms
- The move comes in the response to the discrimination and abuse aimed at the players and several other members of the football community
• According to the reports, this website is being launched to allow supporters to request their participation in events, submit letters and also ask for personalised greetings
• As per The Hill, the website is named 45office.com and contains a page summari...
• The unfortunate January 6 event, where thousands of Trump supporters stormed US Capitol and created unrest, led several social media sites to imposed a ban on him
• Talking to Fox News, Jason Miller, former advisor to Donald Trump, said the Republican is...
- In India, the use of social media is increasing for sharing fake news.
- Indian Government has framed tougher rules to prevent the use of social media for sharing fake news.
The new rules are going to be tough challenges for...
- Snapchat has more than 60 million users in India.
- There is a 150% growth in terms of daily active users.
Social media photo-messaging app Snapchat has crossed a new milestone. Now it has 60 million users in India. Nana Mur...
• Reddit raised funds via Series E funding
• The current investors, as well as new investors, have contributed ...
- Social media and e-commerce have rattled the retail industry and unarguably reduced the bargaining power for firms trying to sell their wares to the increasingly cost-competitive Chinese consumer.
- Locals often veer towards imported brands seeking better quality and aesthetics w...
- In terms of popularity, YouTube is the closest rival of WhatsApp in India.
- Both YouTube and WhatsApp are very close to amass half a billion users in India.
Popular messaging app WhatsApp has very few competitors that are n...
- The government of Poland has proposed a new law for stopping the social media platforms from deleting the content or banning the accounts of the users who do not break the laws
- The proposed law will be seeing the social networks to be fine...
- Many CEOs of Tech companies in India agree with Musk.
Some of the top entrepreneurs in India are urging...
• Donald Trump is threatening to veto a defense spending bill unless Congress agrees to scrap a liability shield for social media companies
• President Trump on Tuesday made a tweet where he wrote that Section 230 of the1996 Communications Decency Act is a...