Search result for Shot
India has resumed exports of COVID-19 vaccines in small amounts. India is expected to increase exports significantly in the upcoming months, when domestic stocks build up and a large number of adult population in the country is inoculated, according to officials.
- The EUA is considering giving a booster shot of Pfizer vaccine
- These booster shots to be given to adult citizens who have already taken two doses
The European Medicines Agency gave a statement that it is considering giving...
- 1.63 million doses have black particles suspended in the vials
- The company is looking into the issue to find the root cause
The Japanese government has put a batch of Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine on hold. This is because...
- People who have received two doses of Sinopharm have to take a booster dose
- Without booster dose, entry banned in malls, schools and gym
On Sunday, the government of United Arab Emirates asked all its citi...
- Mya Thwate Khaing, a young lady who was shot in the head by police during fights in Myanmar a week ago has kicked the bucket, as a large number of dissenters accumulated again in Yangon on Friday. It is the primary fight casualty since the military to...
- A man stole Audi at gunpoint and drove vulnerably through Victoria's Gippsland area and later on got shot by the police
The man, in his mid-30s, was shot after slamming the taken vehicle into parked vehicles and a watchman toward...
• Actor Josh Duhamel has been selected to replace Hammer in the Lionsgate romantic action comedy, though it hasn’t been confirmed as of now
• Shotgun Wedding starring Jennifer Lopez is being directed by Jasoon Moore, while the story has been penned b...
- Days before a global launch strikes with the President of Indonesia being administered the Sinovac Biotech Ltd vaccine on live television, uncertainty looms ahead over the efficacy of the leading Chinese jabs, for which four different saviour rate numbers have been released in recent week...
- A man was shot by a cop during a strike on a private house along Balestier Road on Thursday (Nov 5), the Singapore Police Force (SPF) said
Three casually dressed officials entered the unit at City Suites townhouse at about 1 am on Th...
- South Korea's health officials said Saturday they will continue with free flu shots program despite dozens of recent deaths after vaccinations, as they found no real links between vaccines and fatalities.
- The number of deaths after administration of flu shots jumped to 48 a...
- A top zoo official in Thailand has been shot dead as he was investigating the dubious vanishing of uncommon creatures from a zoo in southern territory.
Police Capt Komalpan Srithep said that Suriya Saengpong, the chief general of the...
• The man held his family for 18 hrs
• He surrendered on Monday
A mentally unstable man in Texas held his mother, brother, and sister inside the house. He also s...
• A man was shot dead by three young people
• The bail for these men have been set at $1 million each
On June 23 a 68-year-old ice cream ...
- The US will procure 100 million dosages from Pfizer at $2 billion
- In case of double dosage of the vaccine requirement, a single dosage will work out to around $19
With the US signing a $2 billion deal with Pfizer for its covid...
• The shooting incident took place in Upminster, East London
• A man in 40s and a child aged 11 were found with injuries and immediately taken to the hospital
• The police has urged witnesses to call and help the forces to get hold of culpri...
Some sort of revival in the Indian economy has been suggested by initial high-frequency indicators for December 2019.
The Nikkei Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index has increased to 52.7 in December 2019. It is compiled by IHS Markit. It is the highest since May 2019. For the...