Search result for Ships
An online petition to keep polluting cruise ships out of Marseille has received more than 50,000 signatures.
The cruise port in the French city, which receives about 2 million visitors annually, is one of the busiest in all of Europe.
But as air pollution grows, many locals ha...
On June 7, Singapore's Maritime and Port Authority (MPA) announced a first agreement with multiple industry partners to design ammonia dual-fuel gas tankers.
The MPA is part of a consortium that includes the Singapore-based shipping company Eastern Pacific Shipping (EPS), the South ...
CMA CGM, a French shipping corporation, has placed orders for six new dual-fuel methanol boats and ten dual-fuel LNG ships.
The company stated in its first-quarter results release that the six 15,000 twenty-foot equivalent unit (TEU) container ships will be delivered by the end of 2025....
The Maritime & Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) provides three categories of savings on initial registration costs and tonnage tax dependent on how many ships may exceed the International Maritime Organization's emission reduction targets in a circular outlining adjustment to the Green S...
Among the many sectors that faced great challenges to operate normally under the restrictions and lockdowns imposed during the pandemic is the sector of ship suppliers.
For almost two years, ship suppliers across the world have had to struggle to deliver onboard, face several supply cha...
- UN has imposed several sanctions on North Korea regarding its ballistic missile program,
- Britain has evidences of multiple ships breaching the United Nations sanctions
Britain said it has evidences of multiple ships breach...
- Building of new Aegis ships to get its approval from the Japanese Cabinet.
- The plan will replace the land-based missile interceptor system.
- The plan is expected to be given the nod as early as mid-December.
- Japan Defense Ministry considers building two Aegis ships.
- The plan to deploy a land-based defense system was scrapped by the government.
- The final decision has not yet been made; the government is expecting an interim re...
- U.S asked to build special ships only to counter ballistic missiles by Japan.
- This is an alternative plan suggested by Japan instead of the land-based missile defense system.
- The previous plan was initiated to counter mi...
- $345 million agreement signed between Japan and Vietnam for six patrol ships.
- The agreement was signed to boost maritime law enforcement.
- The patrol ships will be new and be made in Japan.
- As the South China Se...
- Hanwha Systems has launched a “cluster control technology” programme for Naval applications.
- This programme is worth KRW 19 Billion (US $ 15.6 Million).
- The programme is expected to run through 2024.
Greenpeace was prohibited from holding environmental demonstrations on oil rigs in the North Sea after a Scottish court order was obtained by the oil giant Shell.
A judge in Edinburgh granted a temporary interdiction to Shell, equivalent to an order, banning Greenpeace from occupying fo...