Search result for Shinzo Abe
- New plan to deal with missile threats by the end of the year; Japan.
- Outgoing Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had commented the same on Friday.
- He mentioned that there has been no change to Japan’s exclusively defense-or...
- Japan Business Federation Chairman criticizes Shinzo Abe’s inability to tackle the pandemic.
- Hiroaki Nakanishi held his first conference after his hospitalization from lymphoma.
- Nakanishi intends to collaborate wit...
- Japan’s former Defense Minister Shigeru Ishiba vows for decentralization and better ties with Asia.
- Shigeru Ishiba is one of the candidates running for the Presidency election for the ruling LDP.
- He also aims at be...
- Shinzo Abe’s wife thanks Melania Trump for building a good relationship.
- Abe’s wife spoke to the U.S first lady Melania Trump for their exchanges over the past years.
- The U.S first lady also voiced her gratit...
- Shinzo Abe discussed his resignation with the U.S and Russian President on separate calls.
- The former Prime Minister also touched upon a few issues involving the countries that were unresolved.
- Abe is said to have had a ...
- Shinzo Abe’s foreign policies likely to be continued by upcoming successor.
- The former Prime Minister had announced his resignation from the role on Friday.
- The upcoming presidential election of LDP will carry on t...
- Former Defense Chief Shigeru Ishiba popular choice to be the next Prime Minister of Japan.
- Kyodo News conducted an independent survey for the potential candidates for the same.
- It was a two day survey conducted since Satu...
- Yoshihide Suga intends to become Shinzo Abe’s successor for the Prime Minister role.
- Suga has been the top government spokesman since Abe’s return in late 2012.
- Suga intends to run for the Liberal Democratic ...
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's resignation, Friday, is fueling rumors over whether Korea and Japan can restore their relations which had been strained during Abe's eight years in office.
- Cheong Wa Dae said Friday it will cooperate with the next prime minister to m...
- Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s resignation leads to fall in Tokyo stocks on Friday.
- Yen strengthened against the U.S dollar on Friday.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down by 326.21 points.
- Topix index ...
- Japanese Prime Minister announces resignation from his current role due to illness.
- He announced the same in a meeting with his ruling Liberal Democratic Party.
- Shinzo Abe plans to step down as acting Prime Minister.
- Japan’s DPFP to dissolve and merge with the country’s largest opposition party to make a new one.
- The country’s two largest opposition parties have decided to stand united against Prime Minister’s ruling coa...
- Prime Minister Shinzo Abe returns to work after a three day break.
- He had remained in the capital during his break and devoted one day for a hospital visit.
- A local weekly magazine had reported earlier this month that he ...
- Speculation over Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s alleged one-day routine health checkup.
- A local weekly magazine had reported earlier this month that he had vomited blood at his office.
- Abe had visited Keio University ...
- Possible talks for a merger between Nissan Motor Co. and Honda Motor Co. expected this year.
- The suggestion of a merger was made at the end of last year.
- Japanese government officials are worried over Nissan’s alli...
- Fujifilm to complete clinical tests of Avigan by September.
- Avigan is a potential candidate as a treatment for COVID-19.
- The test was supposed to be complete by June but pushed back due to a lack of enough patient data.<...
- Merger discussions fail between the members of Japan’s opposition party.
- Japan’s Democratic Party for the people has announced that it will not participate in a merger.
- Yuichiro Tamaki rather decides to split ...
- Atomic bomb survivors are not happy with Abe’s indifference over nuclear weapons matter.
- Shinzo Abe was present in Nagasaki to attend the anniversary of the nuclear bombings.
- He did not visit the Nagasaki Atomic Bo...
- Tokyo reported 331 new COVID-19 infections on Sunday.
- Okinawa prefecture reported 159 new cases.
- Japan’s cumulative total infections came to about 49,000.
- The death toll was reported to be around 1,061.
- Japan’s cabinet office set aside $10.7 billion funds to fight the pandemic.
- $18,931.30 each will be given to small and midsize firms.
- The government will allocate $168.2 million to households whose income has falle...