Search result for Shanghai Composite Index
- The China stock market has surged for seven straight sessions and gained more than 340 points which are equivalent to 10.7 percent along the way.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) now rests just above the 3,400-point plateau and is expect...
- China's stocks are stable after losing $720 billion on the day market reopens.
- Brent Crude oil future is above $50 in New York.
- Yuan is stronger by 7 per dollar.
The US and European markets advance on Tuesd...