Search result for Sensex
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 38,622.10 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 38,625.18
• In the first trading session of the week, Kotak Mahindra Bank was the top Sensex gainer with jump of 2 percent
• Total 5...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 37,800.26 points while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 11,136.60 level
• Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Finserv and Axis Bank were the top Sensex gainers with growth of 2.5 to 3.5 percent
• On the flipside, Nes...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 38,395.92, while the benchmark NSE Nifty50 is at 11,282.30 points
• IndusInd Bank was trading 7 percent higher riding high on its approval to raise Rs 3,288 crore through preferential issue of the fully paid-up shares...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 37,985.29 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 11,152.10
• Reliance Industries Limited was the top Sensex gainer with jump of 2.2 percent, while HDFC Bank, IndusInd Bank and ICICI Bank were the top Sensex l...
• Shares of Infosys went up by 15% to a new high of Rs 952 on the BSE
• Infosys was successful in securing deals worth $1.74 billion in the period of COVID-19 pandemic
• The revenues of the company went up to Rs 23,665 crore with a growth of...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 36,673.30 points and the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 10,798.30
• IndusInd Bank emerged as the top Sensex gainer with 5.6 percent growth, followed by Bajaj Finance and Mahindra & Mahindra jumping 1 percent each
• On Friday, the stocks of Reliance Infrastructure are trading at Rs 35.15 per share
• In the AGM of the company, Anil Ambani had stated that Reliance Infrastructure will become debt-free by the end of FY21
• At present, the promoters ...
• The S&P BSE Sensex ended the day at 34,371 levels, 83 points or 0.24 percent higher, while the benchmark Nifty50 index closed at 10,167 points
• Stocks of Bajaj Finance, Axis Bank, Tata Consultancy Services and Infosys were in the list of top Sensex ...
• At present, the S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 32,125.62 levels
• The Nifty50 index has gained nearly 150 points and is at 9,458.25
• ONGC and Larsen & Tubro were among the top Sensex gainers, while Bharti Airtel, ITC and TCS were in...
• Axis Bank emerged as top Sensex gainer with 5 percent gains
• Stocks of Mahindra & Mahindra, UltraTech Cement and ITC were in the list of the losers
• Asian shares shed their recent gains as investor concerns over rising tensions betwe...
• At present, the S&P Sensex is standing at 30,827. 54 levels
• The Nifty50 index slipped slightly below 9,100 and is at 9095.00 levels
• ITC emerged as top Sensex gainer in the morning trading session on Tuesday
After a break ...
• At present the Sensex stands at 30,601.64 levels and the Nifty 50 index is at 9,021.60 levels
• The announcements made by the RBI and losses incurred by financial, metal and automobile stocks were the reason behind decline of the BSE Sensex
• Reliance Industries' Reliance Industries Limited- Rights Entitlement saw a decline of 5.89 percent after making successful debut yesterday
• After overnight rally of global equities and crude oil, Asian markets made moderate amount of gains...
• At present, Sensex is standing at 30,581.85 levels and Nifty at 9005.90 levels
• Reliance Industries Ltd will use three-fourth of net proceeds to repay debts
• Number of companies will announce results of March quarter today
• With jump of 520 points, the S&P BSE Sensex is at 30,550 levels
• The Nifty50 index is hovering around 8,970 levels led by Nifty Financial Services index which went up by 1.6 percent
• ONGC emerged as the top Sensex gainer with jump of...
- Nifty 500 went below 4.79 percent.
- Except Nifty Pharma, which increased at 0.12 per cent, all other sectors on NSE traded with loss.
- Nifty Private Bank was the largest loser, fell by 6.93 percent where as Nifty Financial Services...
- Global investor sentiments are low
- Panic selling in the market brings the stock market down again
- Investors are looking at Central banks for relief
- Saudi Arabia slashes Crude oil prices
The panic waves of coronavirus...
The primary benchmark indices, which were helped by strong global shares, ended close to the high day after a leading rally Monday. The fall of crude oil prices and the strengthening of rupee have also improved feelings. The biggest contributor to the index earnings was IT firm Infosys. After enc...
Shares of YES BANK soared 5%
Shares of YES Bank jumped 5 percent on Wednesday’s trade session after the bank stated it will hold a board meeting on Friday, to consider and approve raising of funds by issuance of equity shares or depository receipts or convertible ...
The NSE Nifty-50 index was trading 71.00 points increased at 12253.5, while the 30 shares BSE Sensex increased at 235.29 points at 41541.31.
Shares of EID Parry was up at 6.41 percent, Ugar Sugar Works NSE 6.05 % was up at 5.26 per cent, Sir Shadi Lal Enterprises was up at 4.76 per cent...